Power Level Over 9,000! Oooh, and it's 32% OFF

Newest email

6 Likes

thanks for sharing the flyer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks for posting!!!

1 Like

What? 9000? Thereā€™s no way that can be right! :laughing:

Got the email too. Nothing I need right now. I have too many cables and batteries (there is such a thing apparently, according to my wife). I gave away 2 batteries and 2 cables last week. Still have over a dozen batteries and 20+ cables lying around my office/bedroom and living room, plus 2 PowerPort Wireless chargers.

2 Likes

Got the email and some great deals for lighting users

1 Like

Great deals! But I canā€™t find the code for Power Core II Slim. Anyone?

3 Likes

There is no code for that, itā€™s already marked down

1 Like

Amazon still shows $27.99 while the ad says $25.99 ā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks for posting @kakaufman . Just a friendly word of caution, you would be best posting an edited image to remove your email which is present on the email flyerā€¦not to mention the possibility of being unsubscribed by someone via your linkā€¦

3 Likes

Newest deals :grin:

1 Like

I clicked on this thread just because of that 9000 joke. :joy:

Yes, how do we get the discount on the PowerCore II Slim? It is not marked down and there is no code.

1 Like

How is it a deal if the price you put is not the price listed and thereā€™s no code?

1 Like

Chances are the allocated stock has gone as per the ā€˜discount limitedā€™ T&Cā€™s, hence why the price is back to itā€™s normal listingā€¦

Itā€™s a deal as the price is adjusted direct on Amazon for a limited number of sales. Once the quota has been met the price would revertā€¦codeā€™s are normally provided when there is a larger quantity of stock discounted but so that it is also still limitedā€¦

1 Like

Highly doubtful. It was sent at 5:26 PM and I checked the price before 8PM and on Amazon it was still $27.99. Iā€™ve done plenty of Anker sales before - and to say that the 7% discount on that was all gone within 3 hours is ludicrous. Anker makes a great product yes, but Iā€™ve never seen any item like that go as fast as that unless 20 or less were discounted, in which case whatā€™s the point?

1 Like

ā€œLimitedā€?? Fine. But to have it be that low of quantity in an ad that went out to what I have to assume is at least 1000x that number is farce. Either YOUR assumption is stupid or Anker made an uncharacteristic blunder.

1 Like

If your this irked at missing out on a $2 discount, it would be quite a read if you missed out on a $20 discountā€¦

Only Anker know what the limited amount of stock being offered is/wasā€¦even at 100-200 being offered, it is not that unrealistic to think they could go in a space of 90 minutes (or less) with the amount of customers checking Amazonā€¦just look at what happenā€™s on Amazon lightning deals, Iā€™ve seen some itemā€™s clear out in under 2-3 minutes (those of which would be in the 20-50 units bracket)ā€¦

Well apparently they donā€™t have an eye roll emoji on here.

Thatā€™s my entire point wolfie. If it were that limited, why advertise it at all? At least in that manner? Theyā€™ve discounted it far more in the past - and not limited to a number under .01% of their subscription base either - so again I ask you AGAIN whatā€™s the point of including it in the ad if this wasnā€™t an oversight?

Awesome that you keep up on Amazon sale trends so much though, you really showed me. Ahh darnā€¦ forgot they donā€™t have an eye-roll emoji on here againā€¦

At a guess to generate interest / sales (or to just allow a lucky few who were quick enough to get $2 offā€¦)

Priceā€™s and item quantites are @AnkerOfficial call, hence the T&Cā€™s on the emailā€¦

Really? :rolling_eyes:

:grin:

1 Like