[Poll] Powerbeats Pro Alternative?

Beats will soon be releasing Powerbeats Pro, pictured below.

This will be one of the first true wireless headphones with ear hooks for a more comfortable and secure fit.

Would you be interested in a Soundcore alternative? Be sure to cast a vote in the poll, and let us know your thoughts with a reply down below!

• Yes, I’d love a Soundcore alternative!
  • No, I don’t like ear hooks.

0 voters

11 Likes

I don’t live earhooks on regular earbuds, but I’d love them on true wireless so I don’t have to worry about them taking off! They probably don’t charge in the case though…

1 Like

[quote=“Anjou1888, post:2, topic:67450”]
don’t charge in the case though
[/quote]I think they do.

I just don’t think the hooks are for me but I do think anker shoud make an alternative to keep competition close. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh my bad. The case looked like it was cloth at a glance :wink:

1 Like

Certainly would be onboard with a SoundCore version…never used to like the hook versions but now they’re my go to choice for workouts…

4 Likes

@gAnkster :heart: Earhooks.

2 Likes

I already love the Soundcore Spirit X, something on the same lines, may be an improved version… extended battery life may be

1 Like

Exactly, love my spirit X for that reason. I think a true wireless version would be fantastic!

1 Like

I’m in on earhooks. I had a pair of Sony’s with the hooks and when it comes to exercising, nothing stayed put like those did.

2 Likes

I would love if Anker made something similar, but with better battery life and improved sound… Maybe something that has 10 or 12mm drivers

4 Likes

I do like earhooks, and I had a few pair of beats. Right know I don’t see my self spending $250 when I got a great price on the Neos. I’m curious of how good the sound is, but $250 dlls curious. Let’s wait for the reviews.

2 Likes

I like the hooks to be safer that I won’t loose the true wireless earbuds.

1 Like

I honestly think I would love a Soundcore alternative. Personally, I’m not the biggest fan of the ear hooks, BUT they are perfect for on the go and exercising because you don’t have to worry about them falling out.

The more I think about this, though, the more I think that all Soundcore would have to do is add an ear hook accessory to the Liberty Neos. That’ll probably yield similar results. Plus, you’d have the option to remove them when you don’t need them.

2 Likes

I like ear hooks. I think they really help out when doing exercises and rapid movements. I hope Anker makes some, I’ll get em’.

1 Like

beats are overhyped. Not a fan of beats :thumbsdown:

3 Likes

2 Likes

$250 though. Ooooosh. While they look fantastic, it’s a big price tag

2 Likes

It’s Apple you’re talking about. Small price tag and Apple doesn’t match at all. Basically 2 opposite ends of dipole

2 Likes