Poll: Did you upgrade your phone this year?

Awesome Tip @tiagomota

1 Like

Plus they keep having promotions for $250 Gift card for upgrading to new device & zero contract cancellation / transfer for Verizon customers :slight_smile:

Well as most of you know, I did upgrade/get a new phone.

I would normally upgraded in August/September this year, and I normally sell my handset (Jane finds them too complicated)

The bill was due to raise by an amount, that made getting the S10+ plausible (it is only a couple dollar more than my bill was going to be after the price rise).

Itā€™s been a week today Iā€™ve had this phone, and I love itā€¦ Just be nice for some Anker sticker to decorate the back of the case.

I had my suspicions, but this settles it. Our friend Chiquinho knows the way to live. Rocking the Paleo lifestyle! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

#3ā€¦ Iā€™m waiting for that Samsung Note X.

4 for me as well because I donā€™t have that money and Iā€™ve never really upgraded unless the phone no longer works or is really really outdated

1 for me. I used to upgrade every 2 years but now Iā€™ve been upgrading every year or whenever Samsung releases a newer phone. Itā€™s kind of my guilty pleasure (donā€™t judge me :sob:)

I upgrade when I feel like upgrading. I currently have a AT&T unlocked Samsung Galaxy S9+ that I flashed to the universal Unlocked firmware so I could use it in Verizon via straight talk. After my work and student discount I got the phone for just over $500 at the time. I wanna wait to see what the note 10 brings as well as what the folding phones will be like before I decide if I want to upgrade it

I own a phone. :joy:

An old Iphone which was handed over to me many years ago.
Now it rests peacefully in the cupboard.
But it works and I charge it from time to time to keep it alive.

Of course all other members of the family are using phones.

1 Like

I want to upgrade from an OnePlus 5T to 7. But it might have a pop up selfi Cam and that would be a no go for me.

Just today I upgraded to a new iPhone XS Max and I am a bit disappointed as it is just barely better than my old iPhone 7 Plus! Well the internals are better but it feels like the same olā€™ same olā€™

As far as when i upgrade it is about every 2 to 3 years

1 Like

You just experienced why many people refused to upgrade because itā€™s a just barely an upgrade

2 Likes

You should compare the following:
Upgrade from model XYZ to model ZYX :

1.The real costs.
(You can calculate the money you get if selling model XYZ, if you would sell)

2.And what you get for?
Is it really worth it, when getting similar features?

When I started to read your comment I thought it was gonna be about Teslaā€™s :see_no_evil:

Iā€™d rather have the X :tongue:

1 Like

Sorry about the name of the models, I can change these! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™m in the same boat: I have an iPhone X and didnā€™t really see a need to upgrade this past year. Weā€™ll see what this year brings! :grin:

1 Like

done now update your answersā€¦lol

1 Like

grassy ass uh me go

cant change a poll after 5 minutes, sorry but comment is good

1 Like

Done now :grin:

1 Like