Phone-tography Contest | Share, Vote, and WIN

Will the raccoon bite you?

1 Like

I’m not too sure @AnkerOfficial I started using it after a recommendation from YouTuber Peter McKinnon.
I love how I can take photos within the app on my iPhone and they are ready and waiting for me on my MacBook should I choose to edit them on there.

I just wish you could have the presets that you’ve brought from professional photographers within the app but they are only available on the desktop version.

1 Like

This was taken last year around September, unedited and taken with my Motorola Moto X Pure

3 Likes

Awesome thanks for the votes people.

1 Like

Also great dating advice :sunglasses::joy:

2 Likes

Cute kid, she looks so peaceful. Eeyore was also my fav when I was little.

Lucky! Ive always wanted a little bandit for a pet :heart_eyes: Like everything here in California, it is illegal :unamused:

1 Like

:arrow_down:Me if I had my way​:arrow_down:

2 Likes

Veeerrryy Niiiiice

1 Like

“What kind of dog is this?”

3 Likes

Yes, indeed! A lot, too. A WHOLE lot! Mostly while playing, for the first 6 months that is :face_with_head_bandage:

My Saint Bernard, Louie on a walk in the snow.

2 Likes

Beyond the end date I know but I was digging through my storage drive today (in ref to another thread here on storage) and found these from around 2015 taken on my last Android phone, Sony Xperia Z…it’s a cove in South Devon that’s nice to hike or swim around depending on the tide…damn I do miss that camera it had sometimes :smile:

4 Likes

Well i still have the phone so yeah its still in my phone :grin:

All these photos were taken on my Motorola G4 the first photo is of a iced tea can the second photo is of a Anker power bank taken in a photo booth I made and the third photo is a photo I took over New York.

1 Like

These pics were taken around the same time as the pictures I shared before, it was a good month for sunsets on the coast.

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial when should I expect an email about shipping info?

What a pleasant day!

Hello Louie, I’m Louise, nice to meet you!:joy:

1 Like

Why didn’t you publish earlier, you just missed the biggest prize! Lol.