Phone-tography Contest | Share, Vote, and WIN

Hi Anker fans!

As we’re sure you know, you don’t have to drop mad $$$ on a fancy-pants camera in order to take great photos. In fact, according to data from Flickr and other sources, the most popular camera in the world is…the iPhone. Advances in hardware and powerful photo-editing apps now ensure that anyone with a smartphone can be a photographer.

We’d like you to show us the best picture you’ve ever taken with your phone. Just follow the instructions below, and you could win our Selfie Stick to help take your shots even further.

Prizes
First: Anker Selfie Stick
Second: 200 PowerBucks
Third: 100 PowerBucks

The Rules

1. Upload a picture you took with your smartphone.
  2. Include a brief caption describing the contents of the photo.
  3. The submission with the most “likes” from other users will be the winner (with second and third place PowerBucks prizes available).
  4. US, UK, Germany, Canada, France, Italy, and Spain only.
  5. Event runs from May 18th to May 22nd, 2018.
  6. The winners will be announced on the Anker Community before May 25th, 2018.
  7. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Happy Phone-tography! Hit us with your best shot!

Phone-tography Contest WINNERS

Thanks to everyone for your participation! Here are our Phone-tography contest winners:

First Place: @Jesse_Hernandez1
‘Hometown Sunset Half Moon Bay CA’

Second Place: @IRNinjaz1
‘I work permanent midnights. The one thing I look forward too every morning is the sunrise. So I often go outside and enjoy the view.’

Third Place: @Element321
‘The Portal Methodist church was built in 1909 abandoned along with the town when the railroad was diverted away from the town.’

Congratulations, all! We’ll arrange your prizes within the next 3-5 days. If you didn’t win this time, not to worry. There are many exciting events on the horizon, so make sure to stick around!

10 Likes

MY PHOTO: :smile:

A dog sleeping around our office building. It seems to be dreaming about nice things.:wink:

12 Likes

Hometown Sunset Half Moon Bay CA, taken on note 3 a few years ago

After Photoshop Express on Android

14 Likes

I work permanent midnights. The one thing I look forward too every morning is the sunrise. So I often go outside and enjoy the view.

13 Likes

Taken in NY, the iphone camera is pretty powerful especially if you use apps like Lightroom to take RAW pics

4 Likes

I spotted this beautiful flower hidden away in my local cemetery.

It was shot and edited on my iPhone 7 using the Lightroom CC app. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lyra Jane
My granddaughter

5 Likes

i wish i could sleep like that, maybe i need some leaves on my bed.

4 Likes

awwww so cute :heart_eyes:

Last year I traveled to Arraial Do Cabo in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I took the pictures with my Samsung Galaxy S7.

7 Likes

As much as my previous pic is cute to the max, it’s not showing off the camera.

This is my best photo, taken on standard auto settings, Sony Xperia XZ. Apart from a minor crop (so it’s central) I’ve not edited it at all… No effects, no filters, no colour balancing. I just “pointed n shooted”!

Well, I tried to post it, but I’m not allowed due to size… 6.73mb

I don’t want to shrink it, as it wouldn’t be the same quality.

1 Like

The apartment I moved to in 2016 has a “view” - meaning I’m on a floor high enough to be over the neighbouring buildings :sweat_smile: One afternoon, my wife and I were enjoying the spring breeze on our balcony when a storm started forming on our right. Is was beautiful, and I’m glad my iPhone 6’s panorama were able to capture the spectacle in the sky. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

There should be an 8th rule: babies and pets not allowed. It’s not fair! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is from my most recent trip to Las Vegas.

They decorated the Statue of Liberty at New York, New York with a Las Vegas Golden Knights hockey jersey.

Taken from my Essential PH-1 phone, no filters, photoshop, etc. Just a great camera and a very photogenic Lady Liberty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I had to shrink, cos the original is THREE times clearer, but too big for Anker.

4 Likes

Well to be more specific, it’s a Sony!

My newborn daughter (who is now 6 months) after her first bath. Shot with my Galaxy s7. Immediately framed and is now on our mantle.

7 Likes

I hope my entry counts no photoshop no editing in anyway i took this when the weather was really bad in 2010 from when i was at college i thought it was pretty cool

3 Likes