Our Newest Charger is a Strip!? Meet PowerPort Strip!

So you’ve got Anker chargers in your car, your house, and your travel bag. We’re not stopping there, though. It’s our goal to fill every inch of your life with advanced charging technology!

PowerPort Strip 12, as the name implies, has twelve outlets for all your appliance and devices. It’s everything you need to power an entire workstation, kitchen, or home entertainment center. What’s more, PowerPort Strip 12 features 3 high-speed USB charging ports jam-packed with our signature technology to charge your devices so fast it’ll make your head spin.

With advanced safety features like an extra-thick rubber-coated power cable and flame-retardant casing, PowerPort Strip keeps you and your devices protected. To deliver safe, consistent power to every device in the room, PowerPort Strip is really the only answer. It’ll strip for ya.

To make it easy for you to get stripping in your own home, head over to Amazon, and use the code “SUPERPWR” to get over 20% off PowerPort Strip. This deal ends on the 13th, so be sure to check out before that date to claim your savings.

Power On!

PowerPort Strip 12 (22% OFF)
Regular price: $34.99
Deal price: $26.99
Code: SUPERPWR
Event time: April 3rd - April 8th

10 Likes

Global or just USA?

The sockets are US :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yes they are but hopefully they have global versions

1 Like

Canada also has those sockets…

2 Likes

will you release the EU version?

A UK and EU version has to be quite different.

Double the voltage causes thicker cables and the sockets bigger. The UK version would have much thicker therefore more spaced out sockets and the cord always extends out directly covering other sockets. Those central 6 sockets could not all be usable in UK. More viable for EU.

So pretty much a totally different product in every way.

But look on the bright side, you get to make tea and toast in half the time. :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome! I’ve been looking to upgrade my powerstrip, and I think this will do the trick!

1 Like

I have their 6 outlet strip and love it. I wouldn’t mind having one of these also…especially for the hubby’s computer area :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Any chance on a smart or wifi enabled one for the future?

2 Likes

Sweet discount :smiley::smiley:

Life has a way of balancing out I guess - US gets more promotions while we get faster tea making times :slight_smile:

As a tea drinker I think that’s a win for the UK

2 Likes

UK:

• alarm
  • make tea
  • get in shower
  • dress
  • make toast
  • eat toast, drink tea.
  • leave

USA

• make tea night before, cover with a plate.
  • alarm
  • microwave tea from night before
  • shower
  • put bread in toaster
  • get dressed
  • eat toast, drink tea
  • leave.

There is a lot to be said for powerful 240V vs feeble 110V. The downside is thicker cables and sockets with all the fuses everywhere.

1 Like

Just bought it yesterday with the 4 inch lightning cord they should fix my digital life quite a bit right!

1 Like

Sorry to say but this product will only be sold in the US.:cry:

Really?:grinning: What do you think about the product?

Nice suggestion, but currently we don’t have plan to launch the smart sockets.:grin:

That is one area you’d do well in, a smart power strip.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is… I need to invite a friend up here from the USA… and get them to bring me a power strip. XD

2 Likes