Our New Hero Needs a Name

That’s too subtle for some people. I think you’d have to go with “Jooly” or “Joolie.” But I like the way you think!

1 Like

Today is the day they start gathering the names together. I’m excited to see the outcome and who gets to win. Good luck everyone and thanks @AnkerOfficial for the contest.

The first post(s) are always the most likely to win as they are immediately first seen. If you look the top highest posts are 2 and 3…

The latter posts are scrolled past quick…

2 Likes

I agree the first usually do end up winning and the longer the poll the less likely lower choices will be picked. Personally I think after the most That make people scroll it would be bad. So if 6 fit on a screen without scrolling then that’s what I think it should be. But who knows. Should be interesting to see how it works out

2 Likes

My suggestion is Scuta.

Blue force!

My suggestion is Natotron

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial are you going to be making the long list of all of these names to vote on or are you going to wittle down the list a bit to make the poll easier?

Don’t worry, patiently waiting because I know you guys are swamped :wink:

I recommended the strip team to make a list of 10 to 20 :joy: I guess they are still struggling how many options they should make lol

9 Likes

Slow and Steady gets the best responses… So let them take time to come out with best selection :+1:

4 Likes

Wow the team must really have their hands full between this and the we love testing. Good luck to them. No rush at all. We will all still be here tomorrow and the day after and so on

2 Likes

Will you be sending out an email when the finalists are chosen? Or do we have to look out for it here on the forums?

Thanks @AnkerOfficial

I know we’ll connect offline via PM on the details

5 Likes

Let me know which product you would like to have lol.

Congrats @professor and Protecto :+1:

1 Like

Congrats @professor looks like you may have a spending spree in you near future.

1 Like

Well done @professor :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations @professor. :clap::clap::clap::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Congrats @professor such a deserved win! Thee were a bunch of good entries but so happy to see that one win

1 Like

There’s still the other prize, the admins preference, to be decided.

I believe this next winner is the one to be proud of as it’s what the character will be called in marketing.

I recall your slogan was selected to go on a water bottle, still waiting for that to see light.

1 Like