Weekend activities! (old thread reanimated)

Superb @professor
It looks great, I am envious!

2 Likes

So happy for you to get it. Also jealous because I keep hoping and praying for a sale for me to give in and buy it. Hope you’re feeling better

2 Likes

Good to see you’re making progress. I hope you make a good and speedy recovery.

1 Like

reciprocal jealously back at you. What have you won recently? :roll_eyes:

But good to see some of those who put effort into the community get something out once in a while.

I’m doing an hour of physio a day and otherwise leg up.

Currently watching Total Recall on Netflix.

1 Like

Cool which Powercore is that?

1 Like

I reckon it’s getting a speed bump for that 18W port to 20W as we speak…

I’m not bothered as I only have 18W devices now.

I got these in my choice of items in the hero naming contest which still has to announce the primary winner.

I’m going to move some chargers around in the house, which involves kneeling and it’s tricky to kneel right now so give me time to plug in and review.

1 Like

Wow you got a lot more from winning than I thought that’s great!

1 Like

What else did you get? Sorry for being nosey lol

1 Like

I went with two Slim 63W and an A-L cable. That will liberate up some dual socket chargers I’m then gifting out.

A typical static location for me has a phone tablet Powercore watch buds recharge need so moving from 2 sockets to 4 sockets means less swapping items over.

We each have unique issues to solve, but this was my mine. I had a B&B trip with one socket like 5 feet away and a hospital visit where the sockets similarly far away so it punted up in my to-do to get a multiport desk charger.

If I win anything else it’s likely all going to friends and family, someone I knew had their appendix out and… guess what… their phone was nearly flat and no charger… Well I’ll solve that for them next time.

Gifting these away

2 slim 63w sound like it was a good idea. You’ll definitely have less chargers and therefore less clutter around the house lol

2 Likes

Money heist is a good one on Netflix tooo

1 Like

Quick coastal trip this morning to blow away a few cobwebs and stretch the legs.
I’m feeling an afternoon of movies and popcorn!

4 Likes

If you need some “Malerdecken” (painter’s floor covers) I have some left now.
The fellow did’nt need these, he got some special sources for new ones! :rofl:

Ready so far now.
Weather is getting sunny.
But we are in heavy kitchen work.

I dont know what Madame will be creating.
Something with cashew nuts.

2 Likes

I came to my local and enjoyed some time for myself

6 Likes

Looks great @ikari04warrior hope you had a peaceful day :+1:t2:

1 Like

It was peaceful but it was getting a bit windy and I was starting to get cold so I left after a few hours. Hope you have a coming week bud :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m never the one leaving due to cold

1 Like

Looks so peaceful and calm there.
Weather is getting better here too.
So a new project after painting.
Tree cutting!

1 Like

What a rare treat so see tha lake like glass.

Perhaps it’s often like this?

Very idyllic and beautiful

2 Likes

I’ve lived in Denver, Co since 1992 and I have NEVER heard of this place called the Paint Mines. It’s outside of Colorado Springs in a town called Calhan. About 2 hours from my house. So I took off Friday and my wife and kids and I went down there. Here’s a google search of what it looks like. Pretty amazing colors.

https://www.google.com/search?q=paint+mines+colorado+camping&sxsrf=ALeKk009AnUlpSGsfWVIWNDJkV83sjMKUg:1603119199485&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjky6uz9MDsAhVJGs0KHcNKBWMQ_AUoAnoECBEQBA&biw=1792&bih=906

2 Likes