One-Year Anniversary Celebration Ideas!

I also got the car charger for Christmas, forgot about that. I think it was the power drive lite, the only one of the three I have that works in my wife’s car. Maybe like you mentioned this year we could get a torch :smile:

1 Like

Oh… that makes sense, sorry for that reply from before :pensive:

wow sounds like we should all get prepared for some awesome Anker giveaways with trivia…

Giveaways and anker bucks

1 Like

wow it’s been a year already? giveaways is always nice but man can’t believe how fast a year pass by still

Has it really been almost a year? Contest and games would be fun. Can’t wait for the Birthday party!

All three for sure (contest game and giveaways). A specific idea would be an extra special power draw where you maybe give more products out and make the products more expensive (IE soundcore sport XL). Happy Birthday Anker :tada:

1 Like

Making an Anker American tour…:laughing:

2 Likes

This is a very creative idea!!!:smile:

::laughing: Yeah, time flies! How long have you been an moderator, do you remember?:laughing:

:grin: I also think about this! but if all the people choose powerhouse, what do we do!:joy:

1 Like

You have to set price cap. Maybe no prize can be more than $250 or something.

Well… thats a problem!

Thats a lot of Anker. Why not 250 Bitcoin ($1,479,247.93 ) !!!:laughing::laughing: LOL

1 Like

That was quick. Time flies.
Games and giveaways sound great!

The Powerhouse sounds great.
Another one I will be extremely happy to win would be the Nebula Capsule.

Couldn’t them send the winner a code for the specific product the winner mentions after the draw? That’s what I though, the winner receives the news and then chooses a product, Anker sends the winner a code for the product, done. I believe a simple web form would do the trick.

1 Like

Amazon giftcard idea is smart. If the winner doesnt use the giftcard to purchase that Anker product, then they can simply forfeit their right to participate in future giveaways or review opportunities. Other companies I review for do that or they simply wire me funds through paypal to pay for the item.

1 Like

Apple did that during a beta I did for them, they wired us money to pay for the item. But some people didn’t use it for that and they scrapped it shortly after. They ended up gifting amazon cards to us who abided by the beta rules instead of sending us funds

2 Likes

What did you beta test for Apple?!