Now EufyCam not recording video and no push notification

Sounds like you tried what you could, reach out to support@eufylife.com and they can help with warranty exchange and or further troubleshooting

I just had a similar problem after 89 days of working properly. The cameras all work but they won’t record suddenly even though the setting is for them to record and push.

Restart of home base didn’t work but switching to disarm mode before switching back to home did.

Hi all,

The fix that worked for me and not posted anywhere after I searched extensively is removing Ccleaner app from the phone. It seems this was interfering with some notifications/system settings (although in this case only noticed it for Eufy Security app). So check for any AV/Cleaner apps that may have access to system settings/notifications. Hope this help some of you.

(I’ll post the above to a few other threads to let the other users know and check their phones. This is in case they are monitoring the other posts and not found a solution yet and give this a try).

Purchased the 4 camera homebase 1 system 23rd August, installed 24th of August. I have not been able to get a single push notification since doing the firmware update straight after connecting and no videos to record while in human only motion detection. If I switch to all motions I will get a push notification and a video. This is useless to me as I have pets that set this off all day and not the reason why I purchased this system. I have tried all the above fixes and still nothing works. The only thing left to do is to try formatting the SD card however I am not sure if the sd card is even inserted as I have no idea how to remove it?

This system may be going back to place of purchase if I can’t get it to work as intended.

@Ara5 go into your eufy security app, click on the cog wheel for whichever camera you want> then click on notifications> make sure you have whichever notification set you want selected. Then back out into the main app and at the bottom select security> click on homebase> choose what security mode you want activated> hit the cog wheel for said mode and make sure each camera notifications are check marked

I have done all of that, they just will not record or send notifications when in human mode, the test motion light will work every time, so I know that they are sensing. If I switch to motion only then I get the notification and recording, however that is not the reason I purchased these as I have 3 pets that continually set them off.

I want them to send me a notification when a human walks through the area and record the activity, not my pets. Please help with that issue.

1 Like

Same Problem here. After Updating The Cams Videorecording After a Motion in Human-Mode doesnt work. I want a Quick fix of this issue!

Update:

I have reset all Devices and a complete new Installation. It doesn’t Work how before. Im sure thats a Update Problem!!!

@eufy pls fix that!!!

I am experiencing the same issue starting from a few days ago. Both my two E40s, two indoor cam (C24, P24), doorbell are not sending any push notifications to my iPhone.

I also hooked them up with Alexa so Alexa can do the motion announcement. It works perfectly before. But now none of them works.

Did all possible trouble shootings steps: restart the cam, reset the cam, format SD card, format local storage, you name it. But it won’t help at all.

@AnkerTechnical please fix this bug. It’s been around for more than a few days now, and apparently, it’s affecting a lot of people. For a large company like Eufy, you should hot fix such severe issues in 24-48 hours.

May want to contact anker support and you may get a better response. It is also the weekend and you will not get a response til at least Monday or Tuesday

Same problem here. One camera stopped recording & sending notifications a couple of days ago. Is this a software upgrade issue or is it fixable by rebooting the home base/re-installing the app, etc? Really annoying!!

I have no answer to the problem but I am experiencing the same problem, from 2 perfectly working cameras I now get no recordings, motion detection is fine but nothing records, I have tried all the suggestions in the above thread but get no recordings, or notifications, I will follow this thread for a solution, if none is forthcoming it looks like a return of the system for something that works.

https://communitysecurity.eufylife.com/

@dav118 and @afn2 You guys may be able to get some more support here as this is the security community and should be additional folks there that may can help or confirm the issue is happening with their as well…

I suggest you stated state the device as it would help others to determine if others are having the same device issue. I would also give the mobile device that you are using. I have seen issues that may have been a specific OS type. (Android, Apple OS or etc)…

May can check the phone notification and see if they did not get turned off accidentally as well.

Okay, I appear to have solved my problem. I deleted the camera, turned off the Homebase - disconnected from power and from router -and, after a reasonable wait, reconnected the Homebase. Once it had rebooted I added the camera again and it now seems to work. I believe someone mentioned, in an earlier part of this thread, that it made a difference setting the camera to all movement as against human detection. I currently have it set to all motion and it is working fine. Will set back to human tomorrow and see if that works too. For information my Eufy app is V3.4.1_829 and the app is running on an iPhone 7 running iOS v14.8.1

1 Like

So, I’ve had problems with the cams and push notifications as well. Since I started using the away/home function.

Tried formatting home base, no joy. Have not turned off cameras or done a re sync etc.

I’ve solved my issues by turning off the notifications and recordings in the camera settings (left them that way for 15hrs). Re activated them this morning and now getting notifications and recordings.

1 Like

I finally figured it out. I tried everything in this thread that people suggested, but nothing worked. The only thing that sorta worked was turning off recordings and notifications for 15 hours and turning it back on. That only fixed the notifications though.

I have a Eufy Floodlight camera 2 and it stopped recording and doing push notifications. I kept getting a notification that said to re-insert the microSD card or replug in the device, but there is no microSD card and the camera is wired in.

All I had to do was remove the device in the Eufy App and set it all up again. That’s it! Everything works now.