No link to Anker.com on the community site?

Maybe I didn’t look hard enough but I couldn’t find a link to Anker.com on this community site! The “brands” link lists Soundcore, Eufy, Nebula, and Roav. I ended up going to the Soundcore site to get a link to Anker.com. Yes, I could have just typed Anker.com in my search bar, but I’m lazy and didn’t want to type. Ok, I just spent 5 minutes typing this, but just thought it strange not to have a giant link to the product site :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huh. You’re right. I never noticed that

Hey @Jidr
I’m lazy too… Lazy is great :+1:t2:
Theres a link from Anker.com to the community but not the other way round, it’s odd for a website not to have a link back to the main page.
Perhaps it’s because once people are here they never want to leave! :joy:

1 Like

Indeed, when I am here, I like to stay and not leaving! :grinning:

2 Likes

My internet browser doesn’t know any other web address.

2 Likes

Mine knows two. ANKER and soundcore :rofl:
O sorry I forgot “RTP Antena 1 fado”
No German Blasmusik! :wink:

I registered but never spend time there.
Although audio is my preferred product line, being active in two communities would be too time consuming.
I’ve invested too much time in here to make the change.

I understand you Paul.
But an old retired Neanderthalean got plenty of time.

1 Like

I am at work today so i have plenty of time.
I have work on the left, Anker community in the middle and looking at the new iPhones on the right.
a very busy day at the office :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too many screens Paul, you will get confused.
Do you really know on which one you have to work? :rofl:

1 Like

I keep work on one screen only so i don’t get confused.
Some days i don’t have work on any screen but this upsets the bosses! :grimacing:

1 Like

Some days I think I need 4 screens to get my work done! Does anyone else never close browser tabs, and sometimes opens the same site in another tab because you don’t want to look through your already-opened tabs? :rofl:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the more screens you add, the harder it is to get anything done. I too have multi monitor setup, but prefer working on a single screen when I need something done.

2 Likes

100%. Especially since we moved to Office 365 and use SharePoint, windows open all over the place!

I spend a lot of my time crunching data across spreadsheets and comparing information so multi screens are a necessity.
I do look at some of my friends who do more creative work and get envious as they don’t have to deal with emails and phone calls.

1 Like

I had some screens at the university running different computers with different OS.
2 with LINUX
1 IMAC
1 with WIN10
The last ones I used not so often. :wink:

So I am honest the 2 for LINUX were enough. :grinning:

2 Likes

We’re stuck here, forever.

1 Like

Same here! Also sometimes when there are so many tabs open that things slow down and you have to restart…

1 Like

when we talk about the sharepoint in the azure development source find first thing we need to understand about Sharepoint Development without understanding this we cant shift the office 365 to the sharepoint