[New Releases] Official Anker Hard Cases for PowerCore 10000 & 20000

After several requests right here in the Community, Anker is finally releasing hard cases to store and protect their PowerCores. Two versions are available: one that is ideal for PowerCore 10000s and another that is ideal for PowerCore 20000s. It’s possible we’ll see more sizes offered in the near future.

Here are some headlining features from the Amazon listing:

• Drop-Proof: The hard case offers effective protection against drops and knocks.
  • Superior Materials: High-quality build with a water resistant PU leather coating keeps your power bank secure and dry.
  • Interior Design: An ultra-soft lining prevents scratches, while the internal fastening strap secures your power bank in place.
  • Ideal For: PowerCore II 10000, PowerCore 10000, PowerCore 10000 with Quick Charge 3.0, PowerCore Speed 10000 QC, and PowerCore+ 10050 with Quick Charge 3.0. (Interior Dimensions: 4.61 × 2.36 inches)
  • ­What You Get: Anker Hard Case 10000 for PowerCore, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

You can order both cases right now on Amazon for a price of $9.99, and it should ship right away.
Small version
Large version

What do you all think of these official hard PowerCore cases from Anker? Is this something you’ve always wanted? If so, will you be picking one up? Let us know by dropping a reply down below!

11 Likes

Looks like it’s made of very high-quality materials just like the Anker case I have for my soundcore 2.

@AnkerOfficial Thanks for listening to our suggestions.

3 Likes

Like Jesse_Hernandez1 said Thank you Anker for listening to suggestions

1 Like

Finally, it’s about time they released cases instead of having people rely on third party manufacturers to make cases for them. Now, Anker just needs to release cases for everything

6 Likes

This is awesome news. I’m so happy to know that Anker does listen to our request for cases. Who knew that something as simple as a case, can be so exciting? :stuck_out_tongue: Only thing is, I’m not sure about the price though. Perhaps they should do a discount on them when you purchase your PowerCore. Or perhaps, the prices will drop later on. Either way, I would love this for my PowerCores.

2 Likes

YES! This is exactly what I wanted, but it would be nice to get a huge one for the Powercore 26800, I understand development costs are probabily too high for the amount of people that would buy it.

Glad to see Anker making cases for their products instead of Casemaster or whoever else tried to make em’.

2 Likes

This is great to finally see!

1 Like

Hmm, this might be ideal for the camping I’m doing this month.

1 Like

Excellent news and good to see…wonder how long it will be before they start to include them as standard (or as a purchase variation) :thinking:

3 Likes

Nice option, but I really hope it’s not standard. Gosh, that would increase the cost more than them adding USB-C.

1 Like

Looks great and would keep everything nice and safe :grin:

1 Like

These cases look nice. I normally toss mine into my go bag or sits in the empty cup holder in the car. Both methods aren’t ideal. Spending $20 on a case to protect your power bank is a good one. Plus the case may outlast the power bank and can be reused on the next power bank of similar size.

2 Likes

Knowing the quality of Anker’s battery packs, I think I would accidentally drop the case into an industrial shredder before the battery quit working.

1 Like

The packs will out last the life of battery is my guess. But you should get a few years if not more out of them.

3 Likes

Update: Price has dropped to $9.99.

2 Likes

Another nice find, @joshuad11! I like that it has room for the charging cables as well.

1 Like

I’m not seeing a whole lot of interest in this case. Normally, samples fly off the “shelf” before I even see them. This one is still sitting around in my PU page.

1 Like

Agreed. Although I have two PowerCore 10000’s, I simply use the carry bags that are included. It’s enough protection for me, personally. This could be a test to see now the market will react and likely, the PowerCore 10000 is the most popular battery in Anker’s lineup so it gets the first offering.

1 Like

What they should do is offer it as a bundle on Amazon. Buy power bank get case for $5.

1 Like

Powercore 10000 slim? It’s wonderful to have an official case