[New Releases] Official Anker Hard Cases for PowerCore 10000 & 20000

Unfortunately, PowerCore II Slim 10000 will not fit in this one.

What about a case for the Flare?
Though it’s watertight I think there is a need.

I will take a look at the flea market to get one.
A case for an old lens could fit! :wink:

I’m not sure if that will happen. I think the Soundcore brand needs to popularize itself before cases are made.

I like the case, it looks very good

1 Like

What was the price before? 9.99 sounds reasonable to me considering that’s what other makers charge the quality and warranty.

At least they have hard cases. Because there are many models of Powerbanks ie the 10000, 20100 ect and finding the right case can be a challenge

It’s good to have the option.

I won’t get one as the battery is only $20 and pretty tough and never got a broken one anyway.

3 Likes

Case in point: The Soundcore Space NC sample was gone long before I saw it this morning (East Coast) lol

1 Like

The PC 10000 is pretty durable on it’s own merit due to it’s light weight & sturdy case construction. Yes, it’s nice to have the option of a battery case but it’s also just one more thing to carry around with you and fumble with, taking out to use (personal opinion here).

For those that feel the need, it’s good that Anker is providing the option.:thumbsup:

2 Likes

I think a caribener attachment would be a good idea, so you can hang of your backpack or belt would be a good improvement.

Ain’t no one want to out that case in their pocket, where as you might do with just the power bank n cable.

I always carry a lead with me, cos I don’t have a power bank, but at least I can charge on a wall charger (plenty friends work in town, I can borrow a charger from).

1 Like

Update:

Anker now offers a larger version! Interior Dimensions: 7.28 × 2.40 inches

Cost is also $9.99. Amazon Link Here.

1 Like

Caribener would accelerate the battery’s failure.

It would produce a focused magnified local stress which would probably snap off or if it did not snap off then just split the case open.

1 Like

The Carabiner clip on my anker Soundcore II speaker case looks brand new after extensive use same with the one that came on my soundbuds curve case. Both cases show no sign on wear where the clip attaches.

2 Likes

Hmmm, both large and small cases are priced at $9.99…:smirk:

ohhh look really nice

It’s always nice to get accessories from where you bought the product

@AnkerOfficial You listened to our suggestions? :grin: :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Looks like they did. :slight_smile:

Yes, we must!