[New Release] Wireless Gamepad

Nebula has just released its first gamepad… Take a look!

Features & details

• It’s Official: Designed by Nebula, this wireless gamepad lets you play hundreds of compatible Android TV games via your Capsule II.
  • Wireless Gaming: Connect to Capsule II with either a 2.4 GHz nano-receiver (included) or via Bluetooth to enjoy a responsive, stable connection with minimum latency.
  • 200,000 Presses: Game harder for longer. Each button has been rigorously tested to withstand 200, 000 presses, ensuring you can unleash your full potential every time you play.
  • Non-Stop Gaming: With 40 hours of battery life, you can leap into the battle royale area, again and again, without the controller running out of charge.
  • What’s in the Box: Nebula Gamepad, user manual, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Nebula’s Wireless Gamepad is available to order now via Amazon.com for a cost of $49.99, and should begin shipping in six days.

What are your thoughts on Nebula’s first gamepad? Let us know with a reply!

18 Likes

Interesting, maybe some Fortnite for android on the capsule 2

3 Likes

Can this be used for an iPad/Mac/Xbox/ps4?

3 Likes

Based on the manual from the FCC listing (which could have possibly changed), support is for Windows / iOS / Android, including Capsule II

6 Likes

Looks cool. Pretty decent price as well :+1:. I don’t have a capsule, so I probably won’t get it :wink:. Even though it is compatible with my phone :grin:

3 Likes

Pretty cool nice to see Anker continuing to branch out to reach new markets

3 Likes

Good for gamers

2 Likes

I would like to know if it is compatible with not just Windows but WinPC games in general. Like PC edition of Call of Duty, Battlefield V… if so then count me in!

2 Likes

Is it available in the uk… if it is I might go and grab one because I’m into gaming. Btw thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Interesting. Kind of looks like a few different controllers in one!

1 Like

Reminds me of the old Nintendo game controllers.

Not at the moment.

1 Like

Reminds me of an X-Box controller.

1 Like

I do see like Linux missing from compatible OS, hope this worked on RetroPie … Have lot Of games on it, would be great if it could work. I know this is not a “so great request” but will be good…

1 Like

Looks really good accually

1 Like

Ooo that looks cool

1 Like

I like the colors. This item is now in my ‘must get’ list. Next time I get some extra cash I will order one

1 Like

That’s cool! I kinda wish I could get one for my Xbox.

Actually, @AnkerTechnical is there any way to make a switch controller form Anker? That would be awesome.

2 Likes

Anker switch controllers would be so cool

2 Likes