[New Release] Soundcore Life Dot 2 Is Now Available!

Soundcore has just released a new pair of true wireless earbuds… Take a look at Life Dot 2!

Features & details

• 100-Hour Playtime with Charging Case: With 8 hours on a single charge.
  • 8mm Dynamic Drivers: Enjoy balanced music with 40% more bass and 100% more treble.
  • Comfortable and Secure Fit: Our unique AirWings have been custom-designed using ultra-soft silicone to fit virtually any ear.
  • Fast Charging Earbuds: 10 mins of charge gives you 1.5 hours of playtime.
  • USB-C Port: Power up the charging case using high-speed USB-C charging.
  • Mono/Stereo Modes: Use both earbuds or remove a single side from the charging case to automatically enter Mono mode.
  • IPX5 Protection: The earbuds are water-resistant so you can keep on listening in the rain.
  • Stable Connection: The latest Bluetooth 5 technology ensures a stable connection for clear, skip-free music.
  • One-Step Pairing: Life Dot 2 true wireless earbuds use our proprietary Push and Go technology to automatically connect with the last paired device.

Life Dot 2 versus Spirit Dot 2 Comparison Chart

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Life Dot 2 is available to order now from target.com for $49.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s latest pair of true wireless earbuds? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Insider

With 100hrs playtime with the charging case and 8hrs playtime per charge, this looks a much better version than Spirit Dot 2

I guess the price to be $79 at launch, and gradually lower with discounts

2 Likes

I can definitely appreciate the true mono, most true wireless don’t offer that.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m thinking an MSRP of $90… should be higher than Spirit Dot 2 like you said.

1 Like

Wow 100 hours! That’s a great battery life

2 Likes

This is an interesting feature.
Does other earbuds have this as well?

1 Like

The liberty air 2, liberty 2, and liberty 2 pro all of this feature, as well as the life p2, life note, spirit X2, and liberty Air X

1 Like

I have Liberty Neo (upgrade) and the Life P2.

They both work left or right bud only, and that is mostly how I use them. The Life P2 are very good, the Neo fall out very easily.

Thanks for sharing @Insider

1 Like

This would be a great auction item

2 Likes

UPDATE

I have just added a photo of Life Dot 2 to the original post HERE.

UPDATE

Soundcore’s Life Dot 2 is now available to order from target.com for $49.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

1 Like

In this case, I would say, the product released with a price drop (and hidden discounts) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not sure how lower can it… a competitor for Neo at this price range with discounts

1 Like

These are my 4th pair of earbuds. My first pair of Soundcore/Anker and I must say they are really good buds. I kept them in my ear for several days and i mist say they stayed in my ear 98% of the time. I slept with them and thats when i awoke to find one under me and another on the floor, watched T.V. with them, and of course listened to my music. I was satisfied with the sound quality, stability in my ear, comfort. The first time charging i noticed no blinking lights indicators, but just a solid white light. After they were fully charged the white light went out. This is new technology that i really like. I dont have to see a flashing light when its charging. They are great when connecting back to its last device. Overall these earbuds are great for the price point. 100 hours of stored battery charge in the case; you can not beat that anywhere.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience, @Twan_branch. Glad you’re enjoying them!

1 Like

And codecs in these are…?

1 Like