New Release | Soundcore Life 2 Neo!

The Soundcore Life 2 Neo are now available to purchase on Walmart.com for a price of $49.99!

Announced back in august, this is soundcore’s latest set of over ear headphones!

Specifications

• Hi-Res Audio Certification
  • BassUp Technology
  • 60-Hour Playtime
  • USB-C Charging
  • Extra Comfortable Design
  • Foldable Design
  • AUX Input
  • Hands-Free Calls
  • Bluetooth 5
  • 40mm Titanium Coated Drivers

Let me know what you think of Soundcore’s latest set of over ear headphones, and if you plan to pick them up!

Note: The main difference between these, and the Soundcore Life Q10 is that the Life 2 Neo have titanium coated drivers.

5 Likes

For those who are wondering what Titanium drivers do…
They are not only stronger than standard drivers but they are as light as possible. This means that the diaphragm is stiff and strong enough to resonate clear, high-fidelity sound throughout the audio spectrum, but also light and precise enough to ensure ultra-fast response times and accurate sound reproduction.

5 Likes

Avoided the Q10 (believe it was this one) on a we love testing event due to the mixed reports of playback sound, might have to check out these bad boys however if they hit the UK :grin:

That would have been the Q20.

http://community.anker.com/testing_club/detail/b-soundcore-life-q20-b

1 Like

That price seems reasonable

2 Likes

These look awesome! I love over the ear headphones and these look super comfy. I also love that BassUp Technology, I am definitely a bass lover!

1 Like

If you’re a bass lover then you should go for the Q10s! I think that those will most likely have stronger bass then the life 2 neo.

My guess (really assumption) is that the life 2 neo will be more detailed, and more balanced. Aka, less bass.

The Q10 sound great. They are tuned different then any other soundcore product, and are much more bassy.

1 Like

Looks nice and USB-C :clap:t4:

1 Like

The q10 life model is likewise covered with titanium drivers.

100% More Bass: The oversized 40mm titanium-coated drivers work with our exclusive BassUp technology, a real-time Bass enhancement algorithm. This combination doubles the bass output.

1 Like

Nice looking headset, nice improved features.

Thanks for letting us know

1 Like

Who’s better?

Anker Soundcore Life 2 Neo
Or
Anker Soundcore q10

Who’s better?

Anker Soundcore Life 2 Neo
Or
Anker Soundcore q10