[New Release] RoboVac 30C

Eufy’s latest RoboVac doesn’t seem to have passed through the FCC, but somehow it’s already available to order… Take a look!

• Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you
  • Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the slim 2.85" body—upgraded to 1500Pa* suction—only cleans the areas you want
  • BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed—so you get the best clean.
  • A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
  • What You Get: RoboVac 30C, 13 ft Boundary Strips, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.

Unfortunately, we still don’t get Siri HomeKit or IFTTT support here.

Pricing and Availability: eufy’s RoboVac 30C is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $299.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on eufy’s latest and greatest RoboVac? Would you consider getting one, or will you be waiting for the 30S later this year? Let us know everything you’re thinking by replying! Personally, I’ll hold off on upgrading my RoboVac 11 until eufy releases a version with mapping capabilities.

8 Likes

what are the boundary strips? looks like a roll of magnetic tape

Nice, thanks for sharing :blush:

You know what intrigues me? That the company producing some of the best portable batteries in the world ships products with remotes requiring AAA batteries!

Speaking of which, why don’t Anker produces rechargeable batteries in the standard formats?

3 Likes

I want this so bad. Was just about to get one of the earlier models when the 30c was announced. As soon as its available on amazon canada Ill order one

1 Like

The only thing I would like to have with my 11S are these strips.
Those seem to me very helpful.

1 Like

Probably because Anker uses batteries made by companies such as Panasonic (etc) and assembles them into whatever battery pack they are engineering/building. AFAIK, Anker doesn’t actually make the batteries they use in their battery packs.

1 Like

I’ve always been interested in getting a smart vac but my carpets are strange. I really need strong suction to get stuff out of the fibers. Maybe Anker will make a Dyson alternative one day

Yep, they prevent the RoboVac from traveling into places you don’t want it to. In my opinion, it would be better if they used virtual barriers (like the 20 had), but hopefully we’ll see those again in a future version.

The boundary strip is awesome and works like a charm. See my review of the 11c (which has the boundary strips) vs the 11s (which doesn’t) at this link Review: eufy RoboVac 11c vs RoboVac 11S

Whats the difference between this and the 11c?

This is much more powerful, has a slimmer design, and includes boundary strips.

IFTTT. IT IS NEEDED! Anker, pull your thumbs out!

1 Like