[New Release] Rave | Soundcore's Most Premium Party Speaker is Now Available!

Soundcore has just released its most premium party speaker… take a look at Rave!

Features & details

• Party-Proof Speaker with Body Shaking Bass, 24-Hour Playtime, and PowerIQ
  • Rave locks in the party with body-shaking bass and a beat-driven lightshow that pulses, phases, and flashes with the beat.
  • Its portable body boasts outrageous durability, playtime, and water resistance to guarantee the music stops.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Rave is available to purchase now at Walmart for a cost of $199.00. Shipping is unavailable. Unfortunately, PowerCore 10000 PD+ will most likely not be coming to Amazon.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s latest party speaker? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

20 Likes

Hehe I’ve been waiting for it. @AnkerOfficial as always, Id be glad to test this if you send it to me!

1 Like

There are generally less testing opportunities with products not sold via Amazon.

3 Likes

On May 11th I was at Walmart and saw the soundcore display. I snapped a picture of the display. A few days later I noticed this guy in the corner of the picture. Is it the rave or the rave mini?

1 Like

That is Rave mini.

1 Like

Nice long-awaited item finally on sale. Will be on a lookout for the deal when it hits Amazon

1 Like

This one might not ever reach Amazon… Rave mini is already available, though.

https://amazon.com/dp/B07QJWSXHY

1 Like

Why no amazon :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Wow never knew Mini became available already. When I visited Soundcore website, it still said coming soon. But it was a couple days ago so maybe they will update it

1 Like

Our community members almost always deliver the latest news first! :grin:

8 Likes

Thanks to contributers like yourself :thumbsup:

Nice Premium Party Speaker!

1 Like

I didn’t even realize this one was released yet. I just saw it a few minutes ago.

As to the Rave I was walking by the electronics department and I saw this big speaker on display and didn’t realize it that it was a Rave. I saw this display last week.

1 Like

Grhhhh. I really want this speaker, but I don’t have $200 to spend on it :joy:

1 Like

I was looking on Walmart website. Do we know the specs? It doesn’t say All I can see it has a 24hr battery where as the Mini is 18hr but is 80s watts. That one looks more than capable of waking up your neighbors. Image adding a second unit to the mix…

1 Like

Did you find that on the walmart page? If so, my internet sucks and isn’t loading the full page.

Thanks for sharing. This one is way louder than the mini. I doubt they will add this unit to the testing campaigns. I think there’s a better chance for test the Rave Mini. I would be happy testing either one :slight_smile:

No, FCC.[quote=“Element321, post:16, topic:69301”]
I doubt they will add this unit to the testing campaigns. I think there’s a better chance for test the Rave Mini.
[/quote]

I agree.

2 Likes

No Walmart here.
No opportunity to get one.

2 Likes

That’s certainly some audio output, thanks for sharing @joshuad11 :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I new this was gonna be big, but I had no idea the true size until i saw the picture of the guy holding two. Now i really want this and the mini, i wanna be able to pair both and bring down the walls while I’m at work

1 Like