[New Release] PowerWave II Stand

Anker has just released the first stand version of its new generation of wireless chargers… Take a look at PowerWave II Stand!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Smart Charging: PowerWave automatically switches between 5W, 7.5W, 10W, and 15W charging modes depending on your device’s power needs—ensuring optimized wireless charging for a wider range of devices than ever before.
  • Charge Your Way: Charge horizontally while watching videos, or vertically for messaging and facial recognition.
  • Universal Compatibility: PowerWave II Stand is compatible with virtually all Qi-enabled devices including iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy S10, Sony Xperia XZ3, Pixel 4, and more.
  • What You Get: PowerWave II Stand, power adapter, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerWave II Stand is available to order now from amazon.com for $39.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest wireless charger? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

8 Likes

It looks nice, but seems a little pricy to me :thinking:

1 Like

Glad they upped the output to 15w :+1:

1 Like

Any news on a UK release date @Insider?

1 Like

Unfortunately, no.

1 Like

Gutted, thanks for the reply.
Was laying in bed late last night thinking about charging solution’s (as you do :crazy_face:) and the stand jumped to mind.

1 Like

I’ve got the basic 10 watt version, this would have been better with my phone.

2 Likes

I think the drawback, and positive for some, with this is that it comes with a specific charger.
For me it makes this less portable and not so easy to relocate.

2 Likes

Looks nice but too bulky. Why can’t we use our own wall adapter with it?
Cable should be detachable

2 Likes

Should use detachable usb cable like my samsung wireless charging stand :anguished::disappointed:

2 Likes

Hey @Corwin_Davis_Khoe
It seems a few Anker wireless stands and pads come with chargers now, still a few that don’t.
I have the normal 10w stand and that has micro input, that makes it easy to change location as required.
Have a great day.

2 Likes

They are usually more expensive but they do come with cable and charger :+1:

It looks like Anker will be working on more wireless chargers in the future, I hope wireless tech improves.

4 Likes

Same here @Yuki

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B085KXVKWP

1 Like