Anker has just released its first wireless charger with USB output ports… Take a look at PowerWave 10 Stand with 2 USB-A Ports!
Features & details
- One for All: Adaptive charging modes give your device the power it needs: 5W for all standard Qi-compatible devices, 7.5W for iPhone fast charging, and 10W for Samsung fast charging.
- Multi-Charging: While wirelessly charging your phone, you can simultaneously charge other devices via two additional high-speed USB-A ports (12W total output).
- Flip It: You can now choose between charging horizontally or vertically. Whether you’re watching a video or checking your messages, you don’t need to stop charging.
- Case Friendly: PowerWave 10 Stand with 2 USB-A Ports can charge through the majority of phone cases, so there’s no need to waste time removing the case before charging.
- What You Get: PowerWave 10 Stand with 2 USB-A Ports, 36W DC Adapter, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerWave 10 Stand with 2 USB-A Ports is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $42.99, and should begin shipping immediately. However, stock is very limited at the moment.
What are your thoughts on Anker’s first wireless charger with USB output ports? Be sure to let us know with a reply!