[New Release] PowerWave 10 Stand with 2 USB-A Ports

Anker has just released its first wireless charger with USB output ports… Take a look at PowerWave 10 Stand with 2 USB-A Ports!

Features & details

• One for All: Adaptive charging modes give your device the power it needs: 5W for all standard Qi-compatible devices, 7.5W for iPhone fast charging, and 10W for Samsung fast charging.
  • Multi-Charging: While wirelessly charging your phone, you can simultaneously charge other devices via two additional high-speed USB-A ports (12W total output).
  • Flip It: You can now choose between charging horizontally or vertically. Whether you’re watching a video or checking your messages, you don’t need to stop charging.
  • Case Friendly: PowerWave 10 Stand with 2 USB-A Ports can charge through the majority of phone cases, so there’s no need to waste time removing the case before charging.
  • What You Get: PowerWave 10 Stand with 2 USB-A Ports, 36W DC Adapter, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerWave 10 Stand with 2 USB-A Ports is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $42.99, and should begin shipping immediately. However, stock is very limited at the moment.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s first wireless charger with USB output ports? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

12 Likes

I like the concept. Especially if you can add another wireless pad for example. My wife and I could each have a charge pad on our sides of the sofa, plus a 3rd spot for other things. Could definitely see a bonus to this system. The 22W total power might be a little low though.

3 Likes

Still not sure how i feel about the proprietary charger, great product otherwise, even if the 22w power output is a bit low

5 Likes

USB-A.!?.! Why not C?

4 Likes

I think that brick is what stood out most when I read this.

1 Like

Not a fan of the “brick” charger.

2 Likes

Not a fan of the brick charger. Those old style chargers are dated. I don’t even have room for it on my power strip…

I do like the USB ports but why not let us power it with a USB wall charger?

2 Likes

Yes, I’m starting to go all-in on Power Delivery products myself. Makes everything easier.

Nice wireless charger. Great idea of adding extra USB A ports to the wireless charger. Wish more companies would do this. Not a big fan of the huge brick charger though

1 Like

I agree, especially when you consider that the DC Adapter is 36W.

looks interesting

1 Like

Interesting concept but output is pretty low and why no USB C at this point…

1 Like

Lol, true!

Yes, 22W is low and no usb-c :frowning: I’d be interested if it was putting out 34W

1 Like

Nice concept… I like it but can be improved!
Thanks for sharing :+1:

1 Like

It looks a nice, sleek product. Shame about the bulky power brick though.

1 Like

The brick isnt actually very big. I liked it for a fixed usage device. If you arent constantly excercising the connections or traveling with the item, a 2.1mm jack is much more reliable than usb anything. I just wish the power was higher since my phone + wifes phone already draw 28W, little too close for something like a tablet or 3rd phone.

3 Likes

Wish the output through the USB A was 36W

1 Like