Anker has just released its second charger with PowerIQ 3.0… Take a look at PowerPort III mini!
Features & details
- High-Speed Charging - From iPhone to Samsung to USB-C laptops and more, Anker’s signature PowerIQ 3.0 technology delivers full-speed charging to virtually any device.
- Universal Compatibility - Works flawlessly with nearly all mobile USB-C devices, and other laptops, tablets and more at full 30W speed.
- Ultra-Compact - 30% smaller than a stock MacBook charger, with a foldable plug for easy storage.
- Premium Build - The smooth matte exterior, glossy detailing around the port face, and cool blue LED provide an elite look and feel.
- What You Get - PowerPort III mini, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Interestingly, this charger does not seem to be using gallium nitride, but the dimensions suggest it is smaller than PowerPort Atom PD 1… Anker claims that PowerPort III mini is 30% smaller than Apple’s 30W USB-C charger and that PowerPort Atom PD 1 is 40% smaller, but this contradicts the specs. Perhaps @AnkerOfficial or @AnkerTechnical could help clear some of the confusion.
This is the same design as the older PowerPort PD 1.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort III mini is available to order now via Amazon for a cost of $29.99, and should begin shipping immediately.
What are your thoughts on Anker’s second charger with PowerIQ 3.0? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
I’m still anticipating a wall charger with multiple PowerIQ 3.0 ports, intelligent power allocation, and gallium nitride. Hopefully it’s not much longer until we see car chargers and portable chargers with this new technology, as well.