[New Release] PowerPort Atom III (Two Ports) | Anker’s First Charger with PowerIQ 3.0!

Anker has just released its first charger with PowerIQ 3.0… Take a look at PowerPort+ Atom III!

Features & details

• Universal High Speed - From iPhone to Samsung to USB-C laptops and more, Anker’s signature PowerIQ 3.0 technology provides high-speed charging to virtually any mobile device.
  • One for All - Compatible with virtually any device that can be charged via USB; with a USB-C PowerIQ 3.0 port and a USB-A port equipped with PowerIQ 2.0.
  • Compact Size - 15% smaller than an out-of-the-box MacBook charger, with all of the power—and double the ports.
  • Powered by GaN - Swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN) has allowed us to take our world-famous charging technology and shrink it way down.
  • What You Get - PowerPort+ Atom III (Two Ports) wall charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

PowerIQ 3.0 provides full-speed charging with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge and USB-C Power Delivery for phones, tablets, laptops, and more.

This is the same design as Anker’s older PowerPort II PD.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort+ Atom III is available to order now via Amazon for a cost of $42.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s first charger with PowerIQ 3.0? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Personally, because Anker is marketing PowerIQ 3.0 as a “one for all” solution, I expect a version with PowerIQ 3.0 ports only to be released soon, as well. I also think upcoming PowerCores and PowerDrives will feature Anker’s latest charging technology, too.

22 Likes

Wow, nice to know. So, what is the main difference between IQ2.0 vs IQ3.0 ?
Yes, having more than 1 USB-A will be useful.

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

3 Likes

PowerIQ 3.0 supports Power Delivery.

I meant zero USB-A ports… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thank you for sharing :smiley: Love all these new releases but it always takes some time before everything is available in Europe.

1 Like

lost you on that… it takes few more years to migrate to USB-C on all devices…

Very intertesting… so a usb-a port that supports PD? So it can quick charge my iPhone?

Good to see new PowerIQ 3.0 breed of Chargers. Thanks for sharing @joshuad11

Honestly, Anker has so many PowerPort+ chargers, this new entry with PowerIQ 3.0, will the there be some of the chargers be discontinued, else this will confuse a lot of consumers, with whole lot of range of chargers

5 Likes

True, I got no clue what does what…:thinking:
Can the experts like @joshuad11 put together a table kind of thing to list them all and features across the columns so we know the differences?

1 Like

The USB a port currently with power IQ 2.0 can support up to 19.5 w depending which product it is…it varies as some have it at 15w, 18w, and then 19.5w. This USB-A port generally could always fast charge devices, but since it was in limited products most people never got to experience it

2 Likes

Interesting… I’m not very good at understanding charging and such, so I just let others understand and tell me :joy:

1 Like

45watts. That’s incredible! From a couple years ago. I wonder if Usb-C powerbanks will fallow suit

3 Likes

I agree with you as well. Personally I would have to ask you all about it to see what’s the best charger for me and my wallet :joy:

2 Likes

nice! Thank you for sharing

1 Like

No, the USB-C port supports PD.

I am working on updated buying guides to make your decision simpler. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

#UPDATE

So would the USB-A port charge my iPhone XR at 15w? Which (I think) is considered “quick charge” for iPhones…

No, the USB-C port would fast charge your iPhone XR.

Would it charge my iPhone at 15w still? Or would it charge it At like 8w like the standard IQ charging ports.?.??.

So they did what I asked and even gave it the name I suggested.

Where’s my fee?

(I’ll take one for free and test as my fee)

3 Likes