[New Release] PowerPort Atom III Slim (1 Port) | Anker’s First Slim Wall Charger is Now Available!

Anker has just released its first slim wall charger… Take a look at PowerPort Atom III Slim! (1 Port).

Features & details

• PowerIQ 3.0: PowerIQ 3.0 is able to deliver the optimum, high-speed charge to all devices.
  • Premium Quality: With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED, PowerPort Atom III Slim is premium both inside and out.
  • Super Slim: Our slimmest Power Delivery charger yet is only 0.63 inches thick. Perfect for hard-to-reach outlets tucked away behind your bed or sofa.
  • Comprehensive Protection: Your safety is our business. Our MultiProtect safety system combines high-voltage protection, current regulation, temperature control, and many more features to keep you safe.
  • What You Get - PowerPort Atom III Slim (1 Port) wall charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and great customer service.

Pricing and Availability: PowerPort Atom III Slim is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $34.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s first slim wall charger? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Personally, I wouldn’t recommend this over PowerPort Atom PD 1 unless you would benefit from PowerIQ 3.0 over Power Delivery or just want a slimmer design or foldable prongs.

10 Likes

Is that the correct picture? If it is, it looks very strange…

1 Like

Yes, that picture was correct, but I have changed it now.

1 Like

I’m a little confused. Where are the wall prongs? It’s oblong shape makes it seem more like a battery than a wall charger…

1 Like

Its behind it, instead of sticking out from the wall they listened to us and made it so it sits flush to the wall

3 Likes

4 Likes

It’s definitely a weird looking charger :man_shrugging:. I guess it’s good for some people

2 Likes

It’s great for using up against furniture and great for travel

3 Likes

I hope to see more of these flat wall chargers and think this would be a great design for the Fusion V3. V1 & v2 are both heavy and can slip from a loose wall socket.

1 Like

Looks great, and slim, thanks for sharing @Insider

1 Like

Nice and slim. But does it block other outlets? Not really a big deal when traveling. But this could be a big deal foror those that will only have one charger.

1 Like

Hope one day we over the pond will get one with our plugs.

3 Likes

At first, I thought it was a powerbank. I love the slim factor. I think this will help with the plug not getting tugged like the Atom that sticks out too far.

1 Like

Euro/uk plugs are so bad for compact chargers :laughing::sweat:

I don’t know… It is possible!

This comes with an Apple Watch in the UK

This is something that was supposed to be coming out a few years ago.

I’m sure Anker could do a much better job though!

3 Likes

guys is anker going to make power bank with whireless charging ?

1 Like

I’m wondering the same thing. It looks like it might block the outlet above it.

3 Likes

Slim is nice…Thanks for sharing @Insider
I guess in the bottom outlet use downwards or put up side down if using the top outlet so it wouldn’t obstruct the second outlet…

1 Like

nice…a slim profile charger. Hope it doesn’t block the other outlets nearby

1 Like

remember seeing the same discussion earlier on the community… this adds bulk to the charger and also charger heats up due to the wireless charging provided with the built-in battery, so i feel Anker may not bring it out.