Anker has just released its first charger with PowerIQ 3.0… Take a look at PowerPort+ Atom III!
Features & details
- Universal High Speed - From iPhone to Samsung to USB-C laptops and more, Anker’s signature PowerIQ 3.0 technology provides high-speed charging to virtually any mobile device.
- One for All - Compatible with virtually any device that can be charged via USB; with a USB-C PowerIQ 3.0 port and a USB-A port equipped with PowerIQ 2.0.
- Compact Size - 15% smaller than an out-of-the-box MacBook charger, with all of the power—and double the ports.
- Powered by GaN - Swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN) has allowed us to take our world-famous charging technology and shrink it way down.
- What You Get - PowerPort+ Atom III (Two Ports) wall charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
PowerIQ 3.0 provides full-speed charging with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge and USB-C Power Delivery for phones, tablets, laptops, and more.
This is the same design as Anker’s older PowerPort II PD.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort+ Atom III is available to order now via Amazon for a cost of $42.99, and should begin shipping immediately.
What are your thoughts on Anker’s first charger with PowerIQ 3.0? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
Personally, because Anker is marketing PowerIQ 3.0 as a “one for all” solution, I expect a version with PowerIQ 3.0 ports only to be released soon, as well. I also think upcoming PowerCores and PowerDrives will feature Anker’s latest charging technology, too.