[New Release] PowerDrive III Duo | Anker’s First Car Charger with PowerIQ 3.0 is Now Available!

Anker has just released its first car charger with PowerIQ 3.0… Take a look at PowerDrive III Duo!

Features & details

• Universal High Speed - From iPhone to Samsung to USB-C tablets and more, Anker’s signature PowerIQ 3.0 technology provides high-speed charging to virtually any mobile device.
  • Wide Compatibility - Works flawlessly with USB-C phones, tablets, and more.
  • Superior Safety - Anker’s exclusive MultiProtect safety technology provides complete protection for you and your devices.
  • Ultra-Compact - Built small to give you unimpeded access to the rest of the dashboard.
  • What You Get - PowerDrive III Duo car charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerDrive III Duo is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $22.99, and should begin shipping on
June 24.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s first car charger with PowerIQ 3.0? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

This will definitely be featured in my upcoming PowerDrive buying guide.

Let’s hope Anker is about to release a portable charger with PowerIQ 3.0 soon, too. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

didn’t they just release a charger in this form factor?

Shouldn’t they just have waited until this??

What device are your referring to exactly?

1 Like

PowerDrive 2 Alloy Metal Mini Car Charger

The picture is super blurry but literally looks the same just with IQ3.

1 Like

It’s looks like a nice compact charger. It’s awesome to see more USB C stuff from Anker.

2 Likes

Not sure what part is the same besides the fact that they’re both car chargers…

Two USB-C ports instead of two USB-A ports
Nonmetal vs metal
Protruding design vs flush fit
Of course IQ3 vs IQ1
And while we don’t know the exact specs, the wattage is likely much higher (30+?)

2 Likes

Oh I missed the USB-C ports. Again picture is super blurry.

Carry on. lol

I don’t have any use for it, but it seems to the trend is to get away from USB-A and move things to USB-C ports, so I’m all for it. If it had the form factor and metal build of the Alloy then I think we’d be talking about an even more premium device and I’m be that much more impressed with it.

1 Like

Hence why I mentioned it in my original post…

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

In order for that to have been possible, gallium nitride would have probably been needed, which this seems to be lacking.

1 Like

Awesome to see more USB-C stuff!

2 Likes

I’m guessing either 45W or 60W

Ok Anker
9e9

1 Like

Finally a dual USB-C car charger, i hope it has at least 45w.

2 Likes

Anker is going in the right direction, I will need to wait though, don’t have enough stash of USB-C cables : )

1 Like

Keep releasing usb-c stuff :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome news!! I’ve been asking for this for a while. Really looking forward to buying it. I hope they price is no more than $40

1 Like

I was so offended by the picture quality I stopped reading lol :man_shrugging:

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerDrive III Duo is now available to order on Amazon for a cost of $22.99, and should begin shipping on June 24.

3 Likes

36watt, I was way off.

Still enough output to fast charge two phones though and very reasonably priced.

2 Likes

The unfortunate part is that both ports are capped at 18W each so no way to get 30W output from a single part…