[New Release] PowerCore 10000 PD+ (with PowerIQ 2.0)

Anker recently released its second portable charger with Power Delivery and PowerIQ 2.0… Take a look at PowerCore 10000 PD+!

Features & details

• Power, Delivered: Charge your USB and recent Apple mobile devices at high-speed with max 18W Power Delivery or with 18W Quick Charge Compatible port.
  • Hours of Power: Packs enough power to charge iPad Pro nearly once, or almost any flagship smartphone over 2 times.
  • Double Duty: Dual output ports allow simultaneous charging of your devices—without sacrificing charging speed.

PowerCore 10000 PD+ is nearly identical to PowerCore 10000 PD. The main difference is the USB-A output, which is PowerIQ 2.0 (18W) instead of PowerIQ 1.0 (10W). This means PowerCore 10000 PD+ is more compatible with devices that support Qualcomm Quick Charge.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerCore 10000 PD+ is available to purchase now at Walmart for a cost of $49.97. Shipping is unavailable. Unfortunately, PowerCore 10000 PD+ will most likely not be coming to Amazon.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest portable charger? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

If you are not in immediate need of a portable charger, I would recommend you to wait until Anker releases one with PowerIQ 3.0. However, this is a great option for anyone who does not already have one.

9 Likes

I don’t like this new Walmart thing. I wish they would just sell it on amazon…

I literally don’t know if my phone is compatible with Qualcomm quick charge :man_shrugging:. It’s just fun to say :joy:

1 Like

Apple does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.

1 Like

Thanks for this useful information

1 Like

Yeah, found that hard way… too bad…
10000 PD seems to be nice… feeling my 26800 heavy now… might get into one of these in future.
Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

1 Like

I see Usb-C… Not many powerbanks have that. If they do, it’s usually a slower output.

1 Like

Looks good, pretty much what the original 10000 PD should have been.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:
Maybe they had some PIQ 1 parts laying around for the first batch…

1 Like

I think this is what PowerCore II should have been; now we will wait for one with PowerIQ 3.0…

Hmmm, maybe power iq 3 will simulate power delivery as well as quick charge…

1 Like

PowerCore 10k PD+Extreme with PIQ 3.0 COMING 2021​:joy::wink:

1 Like

The race to 4.0 begins!

1 Like

The Walmart is actually pretty great. It means they can reach new customers.

In all honesty, though; if one isn’t released within the next few months, I’m going to be frustrated.

1 Like

@joshuad11
I’m just happy we’re starting to get type C on soundcore products.

Did you see the email earlier that makes it 80 bucks? I’m tempted

1 Like

Expect more.

1 Like

Lol. Nah, sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I expect nothing.

2 Likes

Definitely a product I’d like to get since it has PIQ 2.0. For the price, it seems like a good purchase

1 Like

You do you man.

1 Like