[New Release] Portable Projection Screen

Nebula has just released its first portable screen… Take a look!

Features & details

• Convenient to Carry: A lightweight, retractable design makes carrying the screen to a campsite or friend’s house a breeze.
  • Instant Set Up: The 40-inch screen opens and closes in an instant. Spend less time setting up and more time watching.
  • Brightness Enhanced: The reflective white screen enhances the brightness of your projected movies and shows. See Mars and Capsule like you never have before.
  • Robust Design: A sturdy aluminum alloy frame ensures the screen remains rigid, even when watching outdoors.
  • Official Accessory: Specifically designed by Nebula for use with Mars and Capsule series projectors.

Pricing and Availability: Nebula’s Portable Projection Screen is available to order now via Amazon for a cost of $89.99, and should begin shipping immediately. However, stock is very limited at the moment.

Are you interested in Nebula’s first portable projection screen? Be sure to let us know your thoughts with a reply!

10 Likes

Looks useful for people with neubulas projectors (I don’t own one).

My guess is it will cost upwards of 50$

2 Likes

If this comes in under 50 bucks then count me in, I been looking at screens for a while and have yet to pull the trigger because of mixed reviews

5 Likes

Likewise, I want one for the backyard that can be moveable and able to be stored with no real issues. If this is under 50, I’d be on board.

2 Likes

Looks like the “old canvas” people were using in my youth to throw “slide shows parties”. :joy:

2 Likes

I’d be highly interested in getting my hands on this! Will it be coming to the U.K. @AnkerOfficial?

1 Like

Anker made a video of this. Chinese lady on left, European males on right, this gets opened up, they discuss it’s dimensions.

Can’t remember where I saw it. Not YouTube, I just looked.

3 Likes

Very nice indeed :+1:t2:

2 Likes

It’s a good to have accessory, but not a must have. Can be skipped unless you use the Nebula devices are used fixed at homes or specific areas…

May be if you have a dedicated Movie area at home, this finds a place or movie for kids at a Park…

Believe this will be in $75 ~ $100 range

1 Like

I noticed Anker has a tripod selfie stick. Wonder if the nebula would fit.

1 Like

Hmmmm! How many inches? Since it is portable and the Nebula Mars II is only capable of up to 150" then I would say around $69.99

1 Like

this is an awesome release, I wish this available to powerusers.

1 Like

Consider me intrigued!

1 Like

At 120" this will be fun taking it to the beach or camping. I am very interested now but first the Nebula!

3 Likes

Looks very similar to one I borrowed when messing with the Capsule of a friends…hopefully this one has better stability though :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Well if it isn’t stable then you can always use this as a small wind-sail for a boat!

3 Likes

I need a nebula before this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kite flying?

3 Likes

Looking forward to this. Any update on release date?

1 Like

Cannot confirm that it’s 120". May only be 40".

Nothing yet, but shouldn’t be too far off.