[New Release] Motion+ | Soundcore’s First Speaker with USB-C!

Nah, he just farted in time to the music and looking pleased with himself :wink:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I am comment less

2 Likes

That…or he’s silently enjoying his own brand. :rofl:

Well, he’s not listening to the Motion+ because it’s pointing away from him.

As showed here, the sound is pointing in his general direction. Based on his facial expression, he is listening to a gentle calming song. Perhaps the Bob Ross Remix?

1 Like

What are the black strings coming out of Motion+…???:scream:

1 Like

Lines I drew to demonstrate where the sound is going.

1 Like

Those lines almost also demonstrate what @MacBlank mentioned :joy:

No: Philip Glass,Truman sleeps (extended version)

1 Like

Mac has a good digestion.:grin:

1 Like

got the email to pretty cool speaker and at a amazing price :relaxed:

to have AptX is pretty cool. I was thinking that Anker has totally gone away from using Qualcomm chips

1 Like

This speaker is one I am interested in. Need a speaker for the garage… Hope it sounds as good as the Flare

1 Like

It seems everyone has a bloody flare except me! :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Mac, should I take you in my weak old arms and comfort you?
But before I do this you have to take your hat off.
Wearing such one would disturb our deep closeness! :grin:

2 Likes

I’m not sure you’re ready to see me in my naked headiness‽:wink:

I saw this the other day Franz, and my thoughts were immediately in your direction

1 Like

I am still rocking a Soundcore 2 it has been my primary portable Bluetooth speaker for a few years and has been on holiday with me a few times and has been used by the beach and pool many times.

I think when that gives upon me this would be a really good replacement although the £100 mark seems a bit much but I will wait to see some reviews before making final judgement.

1 Like

No offense but though this was shared as a fun item, this may offend feminists / ladies in the community…

Again, no offense. But if someone takes offense at this they need to learn how to take a joke.

I still think jokes that oppose my beliefs are funny. I laugh at them all day. People just need to learn how to take humor (and just for Mac, humour).

2 Likes

This is awesome! Definitely a good move towards universal USB-C charging :slight_smile:

1 Like