[New Release] Mars Official Carry Case

Nebula has just released its first official carry case for portable projectors of the Mars series… take a look!

Features & details

• Tailored Fit: Engineered by Nebula to securely hold Mars, Mars II, or Mars Lite so you can enjoy worry-free entertainment wherever you want to watch.
  • Sturdy Build: Durable yet flexible anti-static nylon material protects Mars against dust, dents, bumps, and scratches.
  • Entertainment Anywhere: Carry your Mars for days with the comfortable shoulder strap and carry handle.
  • Spacious Storage: Pack all of your essential accessories into the 2 spacious interior pockets.
  • What You Get: Nebula Mars Carry Case, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Nebula’s Mars Official Carry Case is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $49.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

If you own a portable projector of Nebula’s Mars series, are you interested in this official carry case? Let us know your thoughts with a reply down below!

9 Likes

I like it. Looks simple but stylish

1 Like

I hate that it looks so plain. It’s flat out boring in the looks department. But function over looks works for some people so I guess In That aspect it’s great

5 Likes

It kind of looks like a weird cooler bag to me if we are being honest

2 Likes

Yikes! That’s a bit steep especially for how plain it looks.

1 Like

It looks simple an functional.
But they should do more advertising :
A bigger logo on the case would be fine and helpful to make the trademark better well known.

2 Likes

Definitely agree about it looking like a cooler bag. Maybe it was designed by a plane Jane :wink:

$50 is a bit steep for what it essentially is… maybe $30-$35 is more reasonable for it.

3 Likes

That’s nice! Not only for transportation but also for storage. Definitely interested! Not available in Canada, though… :expressionless:

2 Likes

Slowing down @joshuad11, its been on Amazon for about a week or so :wink:

3 Likes

Yep, not sure if the new Amazon search algorithm is being rolled out on a location basis, but my previous methods of search are now failing me.

just looks like another cooler bag, but if it holds the projector safe and secure, definitely need one for a portable projector. $50 is a bit higher end but I didn’t do much research to find how much similar carrying cases cost, so may be worth it.

2 Likes

Anker needs to focus on making cases for their other products as well :wink:

2 Likes

You can buy this case and still save money if you use this discount:

1 Like

That case would be awesome for my lunch pail. Wonder if it comes insulated?

2 Likes

It actually looks pretty cool

1 Like