[New Release] Jump Starter Pro

Roav’s first jump starter (800A) is capable of starting engines up to 6L…. Take a look!

Key Features

• Jump Larger Engines: Start gas engines up to 6.0L or diesel engines up to 3.0L up to 15 times on a single charge.
  • Battery Monitor: Clamp to your battery without plugging in to the jumpstarter to get an instant readout of your car’s battery status.
  • The Lifesaver: Light up the night with the high-intensity LED lamp, charge your phone with two high-speed USB ports, and find your way with the built-in compass.
  • Superior Safety: Premium materials and preventative measures to protect you from reversed connections, backflushing, low voltage, and overheating ensure your safety.
  • What You Get: Roav Jump Starter Pro, USB to USB-C cable, jumper cable with clamps, carrying case, welcome guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.

I’m proud of Anker for choosing to use USB-C for input!

Pricing and Availability: Roav’s Jump Starter Pro is available to order now via Amazon US for a cost of $99.99, and should begin shipping on September 15. This compares to $79.99 for the 400A version.

What are your thoughts on this jump starter? Would you consider picking one up? Let us know everything you’re thinking by replying!

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing I was waiting for one of these. I think the other one a little pricey. But this one some seems to be reasonably priced. I looked other brands and they want $120 to $150 for them.

1 Like

Finally, yes USB c and larger capacity and can easily start my car…which has a 700cca requirement so this is perfect.
@AnkerOfficial xan I test one please?pretty please

3 Likes

Very nice loving the USB-C increased Amperage Compass and battery voltage readout.:+1::+1::+1: @AnkerOfficial I would also like to test one of these bad boys out.

2 Likes

Built in compass, just missing the level, pliers and a few other tools. Pretty cool that the 800 amp version will be available as I know other members were looking forward to a more powerful version of the jumpstarter. A batter monitor built in will definitely be a troubleshooting tool. If this was a brand new brand, then it would be a Kickstarter for the jumpstarter or would it be jumpstarter for the jumpstarter? Either way, 12.6 volts is a welcome sign.

1 Like

Very nice looking! Decently priced as well.

1 Like

I have a jump starter similar to this, from another company and love it. It’s saved me from having to call AAA a couple of times when my battery conked out on me. Is it me or does anyone else think that the cable on the Jump Starter Pro a bit short? I do like the fact that it has the battery monitor, mine doesn’t. I also love the fact that they included a case for it.

@joshuad11 and @AnkerOfficial, how long does the jump starter hold it’s charge?

1 Like

The shorter the cable the more of a direct charge it can provide

2 Likes

Omg yes definitely a great idea. Keep the new products coming anker!!

1 Like

Good find @joshuad11 , missed out on testing the last charger on a PU code, hopefully might get to test one of these when and if they hit the UK :grin:

USB-C inclusion is a good step forward :thumbsup:

Probably same as most Anker products, likely 80% + still present after 6 months…though decharge / recharge every 3-4 months to keep battery optimal…

2 Likes

Very cool to see the USB-C input! :thumbsup:
I hate to use the cliche, but they sure don’t make car batteries like they used to. I bought a brand new battery for my old car and it died in just over a year… just a few weeks before I was going to trade the car in. :angry: My Anker car jump starter came in handy that day! :relaxed:

2 Likes

wow!!! I want it!
Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

I will be adding this to my Christmas list

1 Like

Better snatch this up then because it is on sale for $80 today with code ROAVR312.

I’m tempted but I already have 2 of the older Anker car jumpers.

1 Like

Amazon won’t ship this to me… Living on a rock sucks

Code ROAVR320 makes it $75

1 Like