[New Release] Introducing PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub

Anker has just released its PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub… Take a look!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Massive Expansion: Get way more out of your MacBook’s USB-C port, with 4k 30Hz HDMI, high-speed Ethernet, SD/TF card readers, and 2 USB-A data ports, as well as high-velocity pass-through charging with Power Delivery.
  • SuperSpeed Transfer: Transfer music, movies, and more in seconds with 5 Gbps data speeds.
  • Power Delivery: Get a maximum 48W charge for your MacBook while using the hub with a 60W wall adapter (the hub requires 12W for operation).
  • What You Get: Anker PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C PD ethernet hub, travel pouch, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.\

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $49.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

9 Likes

Yessssss! :+1::open_mouth: Been waiting for a usb-c hub with ethernet :wink:

2 Likes

If you don’t want to wait for this one, or it ends up being too expensive, here’s another one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071G83L1J

1 Like

Pretty cool, however, I have no need for this item. But I’m sure this will be useful to others

1 Like

These look nice, I need to get one of these at some point. This one might be the one if the price is right! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will this be allowed outside.of usa

While I’m not sure about this model specifically, a number of Anker’s hubs are available to other regions.

LOL! Have that already ironically :rofl::wink:

1 Like

pretty neat! thanks for sharing

1 Like

Good find @Insider :ok_hand:

Currently have the 7 in 1 model and that was one of my main disappointments in my review, no Ethernet…may have to consider upgrading when this hits the market :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Insider :+1:

1 Like

This is a must have with today’s laptops!

1 Like

Is the the.modern version of the OTG cable?

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub is now available to order on Amazon for a cost of $49.99, and should begin shipping on immediately.