[New Release] HydroClean | Roav’s First Electric Pressure Washer is Now Available!

Roav’s electric pressure washer, HydroClean, is now available!

Key Features

• Intense Pressure: An 1800W motor pumps out 1.78 gpm to provide 2100 psi of pressure for a deep, thorough clean.
  • Premium Design: Metal handles and spray gun ensure greater durability. 3 nozzles allow you to select the way you want to clean.
  • Long Reach: Equipped with a 35 ft long cable and 19.6 ft long hoses to clean all around your porch, patio, driveway, or yard.
  • Setup in Minutes: Just assemble the pressure washer, connect a hose, select a nozzle, and plug in to start cleaning right away.
  • What’s in the Box: HydroClean pressure washer, 3 spray nozzles, high-pressure hose, detergent tank, spray gun, extender wand, 12-month worry-free warranty, and our friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Roav’s HydroClean is available to order via Amazon US right now for a price of $199.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Roav’s first electric pressure washer? Would you have a use for it? Let us know everything you’re thinking by replying!

4 Likes

Depends on pricing. Glad to see metal nozzle. +1 Include a surface cleaner then it would be great if priced nicely.

3 Likes

What would be nicely priced in your view?

Love love the green. My favorite color. Unfortunately, I have no use nor space for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Buy one! You can save a lot of money on car washing!

2 Likes

i like it, i have a big gas 2750psi pressure washer that’s a pain in the butt to haul out and use. My buddy has a greenworks 2000 psi and i love it.
I will probably get one if they are on sale for $150 or less.
For comparison the Greenworks is $160 on the Zon

Here is the number one seller on Amazon right now called a Sun Joe
https://www.amazon.com/Sun-Joe-SPX3000-Pressure-14-5-Amp/dp/B00CPGMUXW
2030 PSI/1.76 GPM
$150

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial, can you share any details on when it will become available and for how much?

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to get a non gas powered pressure washer for a while. I haven’t found one that I liked. The link for this pressure washer isn’t working yet. But depending prices and specs… I’m interested and learn more more about it.

1 Like

The product will be launched next week, and I think you can get one in roughly $160 with deals.:innocent:

1 Like

I would love to see how this compares to some of the other brands that are sold on amazon… I could see Roav/Anker doing a much better job at some of the details and the power needed for a good wash. My wife and I are building a new house and I would love to see something like this in my garage :smile:

1 Like

Update: HydroClean is now available to order on Amazon.

1 Like

most expensive one of its type on amazon…

1 Like

Bought one, will be power washing my deck, walkway and maybe my car (And my daughters Power Wheels).

Hopefully I can get some pictures/reviews up.

YAY!

2 Likes

For now, I’m sure the price will drop soon.

1 Like

I agree. No way they’re gonna sell many of these at that price. Maybe $150 but even that seems pretty high considering Anker usually tries to price their products affordaby.

That’s one product I would never imagine Anker would make…

1 Like

So many products, so little money :slight_smile:

@AnkerOfficial Where is the power cable on Second Photo? For minute I was thinking is battery operated LOL

1 Like

I think it is going through a hole in the floor that we can’t see! :laughing:

1 Like