[New Release] Eufy Security 2K UHD Video Doorbell

I really like this one!

1 Like

Yeah, that is an awesome feature of Ringā€¦ some neighbors have posted front door parcel thieves and other have shown some sketchy people doing sketchy things.

1 Like

One of my clients sent me a video of someone showing up at his home at 3:30 a.m. wearing a ghillie suit staring into the camera last year. They knew it was there and he still to this day has no idea who it was.

1 Like

Saw a similar news may be a few weeks back, happen on Bay Area :confused:

1 Like

3:15 am after his wife had just let their cat outside

4 Likes

129$ I think

1 Like

That picture of the guy in the gillie suit is creepy.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking the price will be between $120 and $150

1 Like

I love it how itā€™s 2k now you can see your amazon delivery man in even more detail!!! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Looks like Amazon now has it in stock for $159. Not a bad price. I like that itā€™s local storage as well. Ordered one!

3 Likes
1 Like

Update

Now in stock and available to order on Amazon US for $159.99

3 Likes

Looking thru the FCC docs, looks like the doorbell only works on 2.4ghz WiFi and on b/g/n? Would have hoped for at least AC. Wonder how that will affect performance and delay.

1 Like

Thatā€™s way to much money imho. I know itā€™s comparable to other brands, but theyā€™re all too much.

I didnā€™t see any info about:

1. WiFi compatibility
  2. Local storage size (on-board only? Micro-SD?)
  3. The ability to save to another device/storage
  4. How does it mount?
  5. How is it powered

Very curious about this device but as of right now, way to many unknown variables.

1 Like

So I zoomed into the local storage image, and it says 4GB of something? Seems awkward in case you want to upgrade that, 4GB seems good for a couple clips. Hope it comes with H.265! With Eufy highlighted at Appleā€™s recent WWDC, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if this supports HomeKit too.

1 Like

I hope it can ring any Google Assistant speakers or smart displays that you have when it detects motion or gets rung!

From Googleā€™s documentation, it seems like vendors can support that for connected doorbells.

1 Like

Wow that would be great :thumbsup:

1 Like

Good catch!! 4GB isnā€™t really much if we arenā€™t using x265 at 2560 x 1920 resolutionā€¦

1 Like

Can this connect with the Home Base?

I feel this is a no-brainer if you already have Eufy Cams.

1 Like