[New Release] Eufy RoboVac 15T

Haven’t noticed this one posted or mentioned (though with the several model numbers out there now it’s gonna start getting confusing)…a comparison chart would be good for all the models @AnkerOfficial :thinking:

• 3X Stronger Suction: Suction power upgraded to 1500Pa (from 15C 1300Pa), reducing the frequency of which you need to clean.
  • Super-Thin Design: Ultra-slim 2.85” body allows for cleaning in those hard to reach areas and easy navigation under low-hanging furniture.
  • BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed—so you get the best clean in the shortest amount of time.
  • A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction that’s no louder than a microwave.
  • What You Get: RoboVac 15T, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.

Lean, Mean, Cleaning Machine

RoboVac may be super-slim, but it’s packed with a 3-point cleaning system, BoostIQ technology, and up to 1500Pa of suction power to ensure your floors and carpets are clear of all dirt, dust, and crumbs.

Eliminate Vacuuming Chores

RoboVac takes on dust-busting around your home so you don’t have to. Multiple cleaning modes and auto-clean scheduling ensure an effortless, thorough clean while you relax.

Improved Cleaning

Refined from the inside and out to provide quiet vacuuming with zero hassle, RoboVac cleans with the equivalent volume of an operating microwave, and has been reduced to only 2.85” tall to clean under low-hanging furniture with ease.

Cleans Further

A larger 0.6L dustbin allows RoboVac to pick up more dirt and dust to take full advantage of 100 minutes** of continuous cleaning, eliminating the need to empty it halfway through cleaning.

Premium Components

The anti-scratch tempered glass cover provides a sleek look and superior protection for RoboVac, while the triple-layer high-performance filter achieves a better clean for your home.

Eufy RoboVac 15T is now in stock and available to order via Amazon US for $199.99

Update as per @AnkerTechnical in post 15 , differences confirmed between the new 15T and current 15C are;

• Touch-control panel, to allow control via the panel as well as remote
  • No WIFI capability
7 Likes

What is now exactly the difference between the old 15C and this 15T?

More models, types -> more confusion as usual. :worried:

3 Likes

I agree. I didn’t find any noticeable differance…

2 Likes

A comparison chart would be amazing Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Comparison would be a help,
Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

I have the c and it looks like the t has a big collection bin, upgraded glass, and upgraded filters.

If no one does it I will create 15c vs 15t article tonight or tomorrow and post it here and my website.

1 Like

Why don’t we have a tabular form of comparison?

1 Like

Remote control. Does this one work with the app or is the remote special. Is Eufy going to do another upright vacuum?

I have the eufy HomeVac and love it for quick and easy cleaning around the house. The power is not what I expected, both good and bad, but I have ran my Shark and my Shark can still pick up dirt that is left behind. Be it that it is a more powerful corded vacuum, it seems like the HomeVac could use an update to give it a little more power.

1 Like

Nice scenery:

The roboVac first as bait hunted by the “shark” :joy:

1 Like

More models = more variety, more choices to fit your needs, etc.

1 Like

Thanks @ndalby for sharing details on the new Eufy RoboVac 15T

Anker Eufy should start considering creation of Comparison matrix for consumers to decide on features what they get and the price. This is already available on Amazon for some of the products, but that does not go indepth pointing out the differences or enhancements

There are two versions. It’s like a limited edition to get one. I have the 2 in 1 dual and recently replaced the filter and brush head

:sunglasses::grinning: Glass back in style. :hushed:

1 Like

There are two different features from RoboVac 15T :

1.RoboVac 15T has the touch-control panel, so you can control your cleaning with the included remote or by tapping the touch panel on Robovac

2.No Wi-Fi-equipped

By tapping the panel at the robot?
My poor old back would refuse! :joy:

When will you release a vaccum with smart mapping capabilities?

Wow that’s cheap for a slightly upgraded model?

Please explain why an upgraded model is cheaper? :joy:

@ndalby or @joshuad11 can someone make a comparison sheet of all the known Robovac models? Everything is getting really confusing…

Although it has stronger suction power, RoboVac 15T is not an upgrade to the 15C as it doesn’t have WiFi. RoboVac 15C Max is coming soon, which will be an upgrade to RoboVac 15C.

1 Like