[New Release] Bolder UV | Anker's First Ultraviolet Flashlight is Now Available!

Anker has just released its first ultraviolet flashlight… Take a look at Bolder UV!

Features & details

• Bright and Clear: Easier detection of dried pet urine stains as a result of the 380nm wavelength.
  • Convenient Charging: Power-up the rechargeable battery via any USB port with provided Micro USB cable.
  • Pocket-Sized Design: Weighing just 4.3 ounces, the compact body is easy to carry and store.
  • Tough and Reliable: The IPX5 waterproof rating and durable aluminum body ensure the torch can handle the elements and extreme conditions.
  • What you get: Anker Bolder UV Flashlight, 18650 2600mAh rechargeable battery (not detachable), Micro USB cable, wrist strap, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s Bolder UV is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $25.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s first ultraviolet flashlight? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

4 Likes

I remember a survey form some time back for the UV Torch or something like this… Believe this is the big thing Anker was planning !

1 Like

£20-£25 ($25-$30)
If marketed correctly I could see this breaking into the guest house/hotel market quite successfully.
I can’t see any real benefit to a domestic user which is probably why on Amazon this kind of thing is 10-a-penny.

3 Likes

Be afraid, be very afraid… of what you’ll see using it :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: I’m going to guess $24.99.

1 Like

I don’t use a UV light much, so it’s not a product I’m interested in.

@Nhi :grimacing:

1 Like

Hm, dryed pet urine. Don’t know but if it isn’t to old, you will find it. With your feet or eyes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It can be used to check if notes are falsificated.
So you should not change those in a bank.:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Take a smell, cheaper than that torch.:rofl:

1 Like

Best use :joy::joy::joy: but then at loss of :moneybag:

1 Like

I know. Those you must use in stores :innocent:

UPDATE

Anker’s Bolder UV is now available to order from amazon.com for a cost of $25.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial
How about shipping one to those that contributed above, for review purposes?

Looks like it’s a converted LC40 :+1:t2:

3 Likes

If there is a switch between normal and UV light, I would like one.

2 Likes

I think In UV lights the LED is replaced for one that outputs ultraviolet only.

2 Likes

pet

2 Likes

Haha, perhaps strap it to Willys back so he can check while on cleaning duties :rofl:

2 Likes

And if Willy is connected via ALEXA : such a “finding” will be published
on “fuselbook” (sic).
If only here shown I wouldn’t mind! -> family! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

So how about it @AnkerOfficial ?

1 Like

There could be 2 cluster of LED, one for regular light and the other for UV, make it two in one!

Though the constructing / design is a complex challenge

1 Like

Could be a 2 LED version, a smaller LC130…
One UV the other 400/900lumen.
LED Lenser does/did a twin LED, so can be done!

It can be focused too!

2 Likes