[New Release] Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver

Roav’s new Bluetooth receiver with Bluetooth 4.1 replaces Anker’s previous Bluetooth 4.0 receiver ($19.99, rated 3.7 :star:).

Key Features

• Plug and Play: Use in your car and beyond via AUX and Bluetooth.
  • Crystal-Clear Sound: An advanced CSR chipset rapidly processes wireless signal to deliver superior sound.
  • Stable Connection: Bluetooth 4.1 reliably transmits sound from up to 33 ft away.
  • Built-In Mic: Equipped with noise-cancellation technology to provide clear, hands-free calling while you drive.
  • What You Get: Bluetooth receiver, AUX/charging cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Roav’s Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver is available to order now (albeit with limited stock) via Amazon US for an asking price of $22.99 and is set to begin shipping right away.

What are your thoughts on Roav’s new release? Would you be interested in getting this product? Let us know everything you’re thinking by dropping a reply!

3 Likes

Thinking out load:

Those who just need something like this for indoors use would consider this one. They could use this in cars too. A few would opt for this and one of the Roav SmartCharge chargers.

Those who need one for indoors and in cars would likely consider one of the Roav SmartCharge chargers since it offers more bang for the buck.

1 Like

Looks like a great feature for those that might need this in their car or house. I use a similar device until it died. Now I just use the AUX cable connect directly to my phone or ipad.

When I get my new phone I might switch to this or look at ROAV other multi-purpose adapters. This one is limited.

1 Like

The previous Bluetooth 4.0 receiver will be discontinued, so add this new generation to your cart is a wisdom choice! :grin:

2 Likes

How does this compare to the soundsync drive Bluetooth receiver?

I have the first one I am holding out for a aptX version to replace the one i have.

It’s likely that this is the result of an FCC filing dibbed Roav Bluetooth Receiver B2. We are still anticipating Roav’s DashCam A0 that passed through back in March…

You know new generations always fix some problems for the old model.:grin: