[New Release] Anker’s Premium Double-Braided Nylon USB-C Cables Are Now Available!

Just a couple of months after the release of the Premium Double-Braided Nylon Lightning Cables (4.7 :star:), Anker is now launching USB-C models.

These are rated identically to the Lightning version at 5000 bends and come with the same lifetime warranty.

Key Features

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Enhanced Durability: Improved construction techniques and materials make a cable that lasts 5× longer.
  • Universal Compatibility: Designed to work flawlessly with any device that uses a USB-C port.
  • Superior Performance: Each premium nylon-braided cable is optimized for use with Quick Charge-enabled chargers, to charge each of your devices as fast as possible.
  • What You Get: Premium Nylon-Braided USB-C Cable, welcome guide, a lifetime warranty, and our friendly customer service.

Of course, what we’re all really still waiting for is PowerLine+ II USB-C, but these will be nice, affordable options.

Availability:

Anker’s Premium Double-Braided Nylon USB-C to USB-A Cables (2-Pack 3ft) are available to order right now via Amazon US for $9.99 and should start shipping on July 21. They are available in three colors:

Anker’s Premium Double-Braided Nylon USB-C to USB-A Cables (2-Pack 6ft) are available to order right now via Amazon US for $11.99 in three colors:

• Black — ships immediately
  • Red — ships July 18
  • Gray — ships July 20

We expect to see many more variations of this cable, most likely including USB-C to USB-C, though this remains unconfirmed ATTM.

For now, though, are you intrigued by these cables? Do you plan on picking one up are will you be waiting for PowerLine+ II? Let us know everything you’re thinking by replying!

7 Likes

I’m excited for and worried about USB-C conversion. Apple and android are slowly rolling out mods to make your tech work with USB-C, which android is ahead on because they support phones that have USB-C chargers like Samsung, where as Apple just released 2 new types of Phones the 8 RED and the X and no USB-C chargers, still lightening, but at the Apple Store they have connectors so you can convert old tech for Mac’s into USB-C.

1 Like

Fancy, I can’t wait to get my hands on a few of these. They look just as nice as the Powerline+ II. @AnkerOfficial what is the expected price?

1 Like

you don’t find using #Anker to be a good way to contact them? I believe they will be a great product, I just don’t have anything to use them for.

This sounds like an extra strong cable but still only 5000 bends.
That’s odd considering 5,000 bends is the spec for Anker’s most basic cables.
Other Anker cables are rated up to 10,000 and 12,000.

So what’s so premium about those cables?

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion, the Premium Double-Braided Nylon Lightning Cables is an upgrade for this old model: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K6JPD06

So it not mean that it is more durable than all Anker cables.:innocent:

1 Like

I’m excited for all of these new releases

1 Like

Nice cable, but why so short?

People generally need 2 cables, either a 1ft or 6.6ft (or better 10ft).

A 3ft is only good, if you’re right next to the socket, or maybe the nightstand, but in real life, it’s a case of say on the couch with phone on charge, and a 6ft cable to stretch to the socket.

The 1ft is when using a powebank… which is see when you want a double braided extra tough lead. WHY??? well, it’ll be screwed up in a bag, back pocket etc

I just posted one example. 3ft will likely not be the only available length. 6ft will probably be offered, as well. :slight_smile:

I just don’t understand anker policy on not doing short usbc leads (apart from one in a multipack)

1 Like

For a powerbank often even shorter cables are welcome. For example those flat ones you are supposed to hold under your phone. Half a feet or less will do in such cases.

2 Likes

Yep, a 6ft option is confirmed. Also the USB-A versions will have a 56k pullup resistor. Should see these available soon.

2 Likes

Are these only A to C? I’m looking for one of these that’s C to C

@C4RB1N3

What are you going to use the C-C cable for? There is a variety depending on your budget and use.

A little disappointed that’s it’s only A to C.

I think this isn’t just an upgrade but also/mostly an new product.
I wonder how much better it is than the micro version.

UPDATE ON AVAILABILITY:

Anker’s Premium Double-Braided Nylon USB-C to USB-A Cables (2-Pack 3ft) are available to order right now via Amazon US for $9.99 and should start shipping on July 21. They are available in three colors:

Anker’s Premium Double-Braided Nylon USB-C to USB-A Cables (2-Pack 6ft) are available to order right now via Amazon US for $11.99 in three colors:

• Black — ships immediately
  • Red — ships July 18
  • Gray — ships July 20

Still waiting to see if we’re gonna be getting C to C options.

Guys, @AnkerOfficial does have USB-C to USB-C cables. I’ve been using them for months now:

I’m pretty sure we all know they already make usb-c to c cables, it’s the premium double braided cable we all want

1 Like

^^^ This.

Ten characters