Just a couple of months after the release of the Premium Double-Braided Nylon Lightning Cables (4.7 ), Anker is now launching USB-C models.
These are rated identically to the Lightning version at 5000 bends and come with the same lifetime warranty.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Enhanced Durability: Improved construction techniques and materials make a cable that lasts 5× longer.
- Universal Compatibility: Designed to work flawlessly with any device that uses a USB-C port.
- Superior Performance: Each premium nylon-braided cable is optimized for use with Quick Charge-enabled chargers, to charge each of your devices as fast as possible.
- What You Get: Premium Nylon-Braided USB-C Cable, welcome guide, a lifetime warranty, and our friendly customer service.
Of course, what we’re all really still waiting for is PowerLine+ II USB-C, but these will be nice, affordable options.
Anker’s Premium Double-Braided Nylon USB-C to USB-A Cables (2-Pack 3ft) are available to order right now via Amazon US for $9.99 and should start shipping on July 21. They are available in three colors:
Anker’s Premium Double-Braided Nylon USB-C to USB-A Cables (2-Pack 6ft) are available to order right now via Amazon US for $11.99 in three colors:
We expect to see many more variations of this cable, most likely including USB-C to USB-C, though this remains unconfirmed ATTM.
For now, though, are you intrigued by these cables? Do you plan on picking one up are will you be waiting for PowerLine+ II? Let us know everything you’re thinking by replying!