[New Release] Anker Branded Batteries - AA & AAA

How about the Shelf Life :wink:

I can test it :slight_smile:

(No pun intended :grin: )

Great job keeping us updated. I wonder how much they will go for

1 Like

The average AAA battery’s is 1000 mah, these are 1320… so they will probably be towards the longer end of battery lives…

I meant price wise lol

1 Like

Pages keep going active / inactive but initial prices were as below with expected release date of 13th-21st June;

AA Pack (24) - $15.99
AA Multi Pack (48) - $24.99
AAA Pack (48) - $18.99

Prices might be different once pages go live again when stock is back.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical

Can you provide a TDS for these batteries. I’m curious to know what are your discharge parameters for capacity measurements?

Thanks :thumbsup: I’d buy the 24 pack since they are the cheapest they have

@kumar.sachin Can you use eneloop in Anker products, without crossing your warranty line?

@lanadu67 eneloop is rechargeable NiMH battery type (nominal voltage 1.2 V) while anker alkaline is alkaline battery (nominal voltage 1.5 V).
In most of the products which take AA or AAA batteries, NiMH and alkaline can be used interchangeable. Only limitation is that if device cannot use lower voltages (eg shavers, some toys, etc.)

Do you have an anker product in mind where you wish to use eneloop? because as far as I know there are no anker products that uses AA or AAA battery (except bolder flashlights). Most of anker products use li-ions and it will be very difficult to use AA or AAA replacing li-ions due to needing of using 3x number of batteries for each li-ion.
For bolder flashlight you can use eneloop but you will see diminished brightness due to lower voltage and also lower battery capacity.

2 Likes

The only Anker products I know of would be the original LC40, the P2 and L30. The others have Li Ion cells and their own recharge circuits. There is a battery powered keyboard they are making for Wal-Mart.

I used to make extensive use of NiMh AAA AA but for why you said, it’s not worthwhile now with 21700 18650 Li Ion

1 Like

@kumar.sachin Thanks 4 the thorough info, and this is my only Anker product 2 date, but intend many more. Eufy 11S robovac’s remote was my concern…shes very picky! Lol

Does the remote uses AA or AAA?
if yes, then sure go ahead and use eneloop. You will have no issues and warranty should not be affected.
I dont have a robovac so I don’t know if remote has a voltage requirement. But looking at remotes all around, I’ve never had an issue with using rechargeable NiMH in place of alkaline in a remote.

2 Likes

Yes, AAA, and actually, I’m hoping 4 Anker 2 make a rechargable battery pack, in the future. Will B a dedicated customer. Thanks @kumar.sachin

1 Like

If you go back about a decade ago before good Li Ion USB packs, you’d use a low tech 4 NiMh in series to make 5V USB, you’d carry required NiMh quantity and last a long time off-grid. A very basic case with the series connector and USB solder.

AHH the good old days when you stored your videos on an iPod and your phone battery lasted a week.

2 Likes