[New Release] 2.3’ Thunderbolt 3 Cable Now Available!

Anker has just released a longer Thunderbolt 3 cable… Take a look!

Features & details

• Rapid Charging: Supports high-speed charging up to 100W when used with a compatible charger.
  • High-Speed Data Transfer: 40 Gbps transfer speeds mean you can transfer your favorite movies, music, and entire TV shows in seconds.
  • Astounding Video: Display 5K video on a single screen, or 4K content on two screens at the same time.
  • Wide Compatibility: Easily connects to any USB-C device.
  • What You Get: Anker USB-C Thunderbolt Cable (2.3 ft), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s 2.3’ Thunderbolt 3 Cable is available to order now from amazon.com for $31.99 and should begin shipping on September 7.

Are you interested in Anker’s 2.3' Thunderbolt 3 cable? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
4 Likes

Is that a longer version of this @Insider?
I’m struggling to see the difference - I’m opening myself up to be ridiculed for something glaringly obvious I’m sure :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think Apple has one of these that retails for 129.99$ is that right?

1 Like

Yah saw the one from Unbox Therapy $129.99 is just ridiculous.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: i wonder how sturdy that cable is, hopefully it won’t fray like all the others

1 Like

I mean it has the rope kind of exterior rather than their regular ones, but 100 dollars extra for that is too much even for Apple.

2 Likes

You’re exactly right!

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses: @Insider

1 Like

Not a cable for me but seems impressive!

1 Like

Is this an active or a passive TB3 cable? If this is passive it would be quite nice. Amazon shows $39 Sep 7th.

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker’s 2.3’ Thunderbolt 3 Cable is now available to order from amazon.com for $31.99 and should begin shipping on September 7.

1 Like

Nice looking cable, I’m all apple, rotten to the core… so at present not much use for me.

Thanks for the share.

TS1

1 Like

Meaning you don’t use any Anker cables? You’re missing out!

Not at present, but my SO has all Samsung… so some opportunities do exist to accumulate :slight_smile:

TS1

2 Likes