[New Release] 11-inch iPad Pro Screen Protector

Anker has released a screen protector for the 11-inch iPad Pro… Take a look!

Key Features

• Double Defence: What appears to be a single piece of glass is actually two protective layers, providing twice as much damage resistance as standard screen protectors.
  • Highly-Responsive: At only 0.33 mm thick, 94% of light is able to penetrate the screen protector—maintaining the original touch and viewing experience.
  • Oleophobic Coating: Reduces fingerprints and smudges to keep your screen pristine.
  • Easy Installation: Use the alignment frame for a perfectly positioned, bubble-free installation.
  • What You Get: 1 × GlassGuard Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for iPad Pro, 1 × microfiber cloths, 1 × alcohol wipes, 3 × dust removal stickers, squeeze card, alignment frame, installation guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s Screen Protector for 11-inch iPad Pro is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $9.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

Do you own Apple’s latest tablet? If so, do you already have a screen protector for it or have you been waiting to get one? Let us know your thoughts with a reply down below!

3 Likes

I have been waiting to put a screen protector on my 11” iPad. Glad to see this one!

1 Like

Nice! Been thinking about upgrading my iPad to the 11 inch. Good to know I get a screen protector from a trustworthy source!

1 Like