[New Release] 1' PowerLine III USB-C to USB-C | Anker's First One-Foot USB-C Cable is Now Available!

Ever since the launch of the Anker Power Station in 2016, members have been requesting a one-foot USB-C to USB-C cable. It took over three years, but Anker has finally responded… Take a look at 1’ PowerLine III USB-C to USB-C!

Features & details

• Slim and Strong: The latest generation of PowerLine is designed with a revolutionary internal layout, creating a cable that is slimmer than ever before, and just as strong.
  • Compatible with High-Speed Charging: A maximum output of 60W allows for high-speed charging to a wide range of devices including phones, tablets, and laptops. Pair with an 18W Power Delivery charger (not included) to charge Samsung S10 to 50% in just 30 minutes.
  • High-Speed Data Transfer: Transfer movies, music, or an entire photo library in seconds with 480Mbps transfer speeds.
  • Compact and Portable: The 1 ft length saves space while charging at home, or can be connected to a portable charger for handheld charging on-the-go.
  • Easy-Clean: Don’t worry about dullness or yellowing. Thanks to the dirt-resistant coating, a quick wipe with a wet cloth will keep your cable looking new for longer.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s 1’ PowerLine III USB-C to USB-C is available to order now from amazon.com for $13.99 and should begin shipping in four to five days.

How long have you been waiting for Anker to launch a one-foot USB-C to USB-C cable? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

11 Likes

5 Likes

Great find :ok_hand: this may be a good seller :+1:

1 Like

I’m definitely in for a couple of those!

1 Like

I am still stuck in a micro-usb world, but one day…

1 Like

There’s been a short C to Lightning out for a while.

My last cable purchases were these as Anker has been ignoring this segment of demand.

2 Likes

Great find!

1 Like

Finally! Some people will love this

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:t2: :heart_decoration:

1 Like

It’s about time. I’ve been waiting for years and I am currently using a competitor’s 1 foot Type C to Type C cable. Make them also with right angles.

Price should be $5 to $10. It should not be a premium.

3 Likes

1 Like

Need this for the powercore on the go :slight_smile:

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker’s 1’ PowerLine III USB-C to USB-C is now available to order from amazon.com for $13.99 and should begin shipping in four to five days.

1 Like

@Insider
tenor
:smirk:

1 Like

Pricey. I have been using these:

1 Like