New PowerWave Go 3 in 1 now avaialble

This was originally mentioned in the Anker work from home video with @SoundcoreAdam and I had been waiting for it to launch and stumbled on it in an article the other day and then found it on amazon. Its a little too pricey for me so ill either wait for a sale or just never get it :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Interesting, but the price!
I am sure will getting lower in the future.

2 Likes

Agreed the starting price of this is wayyyy to high for what it’s worth. I hope the price will drop to sub 100

1 Like

How much are you willing to pay for it?

I would say what I’m willing to pay for it and what I think it’s worth are two different things. I probably wouldn’t consider it ant any price over 100 while I also think it shouldn’t be priced anything over $125

Lol I’d say I’m willing to pay $50 for it top. But seems like they priced it really aggressively coming out of the gate

2 Likes

I’d probably got $75 since the power bank cost around $49.99 and then you’re adding in a Apple Watch charger (does nothing for me since I wear a Fitbit and not an Apple Watch and don’t even have an iPhone) and a charger for earbuds like the Liberty air 2 pro and other wireless charging earbuds. So overall I would say that comes to $75 of value based off the price of powerbanks. But I do not think it is really worth over $100 for me personally but I can see people willing to probably pay 100 for the functionality but over $100 then I don’t know feels like people throwing money to just have the newest thing

1 Like

Since it’s aimed to Apple users I’m sure they will find willing buyers lol.
I have a Samsung watch so I couldn’t use this to charge my phone.
I’m really looking forward to seeing how good this sells for the current price

1 Like

you’re welcome but I think you are spam

@ndalby can you double-check this for me

2 Likes

Thanks @ktkundy, they are a dedicated bunch for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

This last week yes. Some clever HTML in a few of them.

Don’t click on the links, they then know your IP unless VPN but they are paid per post and per click so they’re encouraged by anything other than a rapid flag as spam.

They are editing quickly after post.