New Power User Programs!

Has anyone else seen this!! Anker is releasing new power user programs for their sister brands( Eufy, Nebula, Roav, Karapak and Zolo)!! @AnkerOfficial do we know yet when this is going to happen? This is awesome in my opinion!

7 Likes

The Roaver Program is expected in mid-2018 :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, it was recently added. Itā€™s awesome they are looking for more than just reviewers but asking for help/opinion with the design team and for feedback similar to a true beta testā€¦of course this is hopefully before products get released or for updated versions of existing products

1 Like

We will launch the new Power User programs for the entire Anker brand family! This means that Anker, Eufy, Roav, ZOLO, and Nebula will each have a core team of users/testers to try new products for free and provide feedback.:grin:

14 Likes

This is indeed, exciting news. Looking forward to 2018 :slight_smile: Go ANKER!!!

2 Likes

This is exciting new, I canā€™t wait :grinning:

1 Like

How will this work if you cant review on amazon because i found eufy did product testing a while ago but was only for usa and i seen you need to supply your amazon profile link

Iā€™m asuming same as with the power user program now, we post reviews here unless they create a dedicated portal for the other brands

3 Likes

Will this be open to us UK folk like the regular power user samples @AnkerOfficial?

This is very exciting news for us regulars that are here all year long and not just when giveaways are. :grin:

5 Likes

Interesting times ahead for sure, looking forward to the chance to participate in the power user experience once again.

2 Likes

Does this mean the current program is closed? The last item I reviewed and submitted is still showing ā€˜Submittedā€™ they use to move to the reviewed list.

Thank You,

John

They just may not have gotten to yours yet, mine stayed that way for almost 2 weeks before it moved to reviewed

1 Like

Awesome! Way to go Anker, growing rapidly and excitingly

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial do we need to apply again?

2 Likes

How do we apply to be part of Core Team for other Anker brands!!

1 Like

looking forward to it and see how it works

This is truly exciting news, I canā€™t wait - Will there be a sign up for the program? I use to participate in the Power User program but then it stopped and Eufy came about. Will there be a combined site for all them?

1 Like

From what was mentioned in past updates from @AnkerOfficial I believe the other product branches such Roav, ZOLO etc will be integrated into the community forums, most likely under there own section.

1 Like

I applied about 3 weeks ago for the Power User program and its still pending.

So with the sister programs, are we going to have apply for all of them individually?

2 Likes

I hope they wonā€™t all be stuck in America!

When you say, ā€œcore testersā€ what do you mean?
Is the power user program as we know it, going to change? (I say as we know itā€¦ All I know so far, is iPhone cases n leads not available to non USA)

On the basis that Thanksgiving is an American institution only, will any celebrations for St Patrickā€™s Day be only for the Irish?

Did you know, that Black Friday, is now international? We just had our (UK) ā€œotherā€ black Friday, in which every pssssshead plus more, goes out n gets drunk, this time for Christmas!

3 Likes