New power brick

Somebody is in love with ankers new 27w power brick

Read more

2 Likes

Looks nice, but appears excessively large.

1 Like

Kinda dumbfounded how something that is described as “minuscule” and “the smallest in it’s class” appear “excessively large”

1 Like

Honestly, I think all of the Anker power bricks are large. This one may be the smallest in the power brick family, but it’s still large. The photo shows it covering two power outlet spots. I’d like to see Anker bring it down to one.

1 Like

Maybe it’s an American plug size kind of thing cos over here in England my PowerPort 4 Lite only takes up one socket.

1 Like

In the original photo it’s only occupying 1 outlet as it’s demonstrated in single outlet not dual. Also this is the size of the standard power brick apple includes with their iPhone, so it is rather tiny

3 Likes

Yea, same size as a standard iphone charger… except 5 times more power handling lol. Not sure you could find anything this size that’s safe and has the same specs atm

2 Likes

Anyone know if it’s foldable plug?

Yes it will have a foldable plug

Looking forward to getting one then! It’s end of November, Anker release it already!

Any info on release date?

It’s been delayed until next year

This will be great if lightweight enough not to fall out of well-used (loose) outlets.

1 Like