New look forum

It feels like :santa: came to town. :man_superhero: A super hero of a change. :tongue: Ok the truth is I wanted to just play with the emojis right now. LOL

1 Like

The text with such “beautiful huge” emojis is very easy to read!

2 Likes

This is so nice! I can now stay logged into both my MacBook and my iPhone!

3 Likes

Is that true? that’s awesome! tired of logging in every time I change device.
Hope @AnkerOfficial can use this trick for Eufy security app so we can log in to multiple devices and web portal without kicking us out !

1 Like

Yes, the community account can be logged in on multiple devices now!

3 Likes

@Ankerofficial Is there anyway to make the emoji’s big again? I just loved them so much!

:sob::persevere:

Emoji size test…

It appears there could be a way

1 Like

Looks like you can’t change your username anymore :sob:

Now I see the emojis are smaller… :grinning: :pray:

we were never able to change the username, needed to request this to Anker team over DM, only name was editable, which is the same case now

@Ice1 how are you reducing the emoji size?

edit: figured out, just choosing the emoji is working now for reduced / normal size emoji.

1 Like

Continued session / multiple login is the best feature I have seen with the upgrade :ok_hand:, it was a pain logging in multiple times on laptop and smartphone, considering how much we are addicted to Anker Community :wink:

2 Likes

ah other discord communities allow it, guess i got them confused.

Yess levels are back now… they need to be placed near the name similar to the previous version. so we don’t have to be checking their profile each time @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

My level? I forgot it. :joy:

2 Likes

I also like the new forum and think it’s less confusing than the previous version. But it could still be improved.

Need to go check my badges out :grin:

I think it’s still good to display a person’s level, or “ranking”.

It’s good for the person to they’ve “climbed” up the ladder and their work has been noticed.

It’s also good for others to see that they too could become this… Level/rank

1 Like

What happened to BIG :joy:’s

Phhht… They lost weight.
These huge emojis all went crazy first time using the EUFY scale.
Quick reducing diet.

3 Likes

This is the greatest GIF I have ever seen :laughing:

Also, it looks like they fixed the giantmojis. :+1:t2:

1 Like