New FCC - SoundCore Rave

I don’t see the problem with continuing a discussion in an already open & relevant thread.

2 Likes

That’s why I did, not start a new thread… I’ve seen a few newish members starting new threads that got closed down recently as they were clearly just opened for points.

1 Like

It’s been awhile since I signed up so I’m not sure if they’re doing this already but it would be nice if Anker directed people to the community rules when they first sign up and log on.

3 Likes

I know I often think the same but then I think its just putting up barriers to new members. I thought of they can’t post a new thread til a given level, or can’t post til a certain amount of reads/visits but they both block a type of perfectly acceptable behaviour.

Best would be if the software running the forum was smarter “this looks like this existing thread” so it helps rather than my low-tech potentially harming ideas.

2 Likes

@Jesse_Hernandez1 you have a valid point and that is why I mentioned the link in my other post in the new year new friends thread

Hoping new members will read it.
I think whenever the new member creates the first thread or first reply, at that time before submitting the system should automatically ask them to confirm they read the rules.

5 Likes

and video at this spot:

1 Like

I think they were looking into something like this…like when doing several responses in a thread, it prompt advice to respond to multiple users within a single message…

Think we all need to meet up in a pub, few social drinks with this in the background. Starts of as background music then after the alcohol has kicked in we test out if it matches up to the name :yum:

3 Likes

That’s a great idea. Not sure how that could be achieved, the whole website would have to be indexed and automatically searched with search suggestions similar to Google. Maybe someone knows of a plug-in that we could use in the interim with Google chrome or another browser.

Not my smart idea, I am in other forums, different software, they do it. XDA for example.

1 Like