New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

Happy New Year! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi and thanks, It’s great to be here! Hope I can make as good a contribution to the Anker Community as Anker has made to my days and nights out, BBQ’s, Long journeys etc etc!

1 Like

Hi! It’s just below each comment, first button to the right of your ‘like’ count! Hope this helps :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank u!!:blush:

1 Like

No problem! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A big warm welcome to all the new community members. You are now part of a global Anker family where we all help each other (and fight a little bit - just like any loving family). :slight_smile:

This community has been growing for a while and the little search button on the top can answer most of your questions regarding products. Some of our more experienced members have spent a lot of time writing reviews/answering technical and not technical questions and all one needs to do is search for it. In case you do not find your answer, please feel free to post a question and one of us will get back to you (I can promise). Whatever the case is , please do not disappear after winning and try to STAY ACTIVE in this community.

However, most important — Please read the rules of community that helps us stay … maybe civilized… :smiley:

https://community.anker.com/power_draw/rules

Also, the navigation pane on the link above will show you how to earn powerbucks (anker currency for auctions, contests, powerdraws, etc.) and go Level up…

Once again… WELCOME… and as @AnkerOfficial says “POWER ON” :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi my name is jonathan. I love you products, I’ve bought quite a few battery packs, cords and wall plugs. Your products are nice and compacts, so it fits anywhere. Keep up the good products.

1 Like

Welcome new members! Enjoy this great community !!!

Hello guys! I was referred to join this community from a friend. I’m definitely looking to know more about Anker and make good friends along the way

1 Like

How wonderful. Congratulations to the previous winners. I have an Anker Power Bank and love it. I’d love to win a Soundcore Flare speaker. Thanks for sharing this fun giveaway with all your members.

1 Like

Hi everyone

2 Likes

Happy new year to all, looking forward to the exciting new things being unveiled at CES soon!

introduce by my friend jcarlos

1 Like

Hi @Muhammad_02,

Nice to meet you here! We welcome any fans to join the community, especially tech geeks!:laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve shared this to so many of my friends. One joined a few months ago during the refer a friend Soundcore giveaway and in time for the Black Friday machine grab. She won a Zolo Alexa enabled Bluetooth speaker on Black Friday and because of her we both won a Soundcore speaker! I’m having a hard time understanding why the rest haven’t yet, and they use anker gear!

3 Likes

Sorry forgot to say Congrats to the winners and thanks for all the information from our top guys! You guys really know what you’re talking about. @ndalby @elmo41683 @TechnicallyWell @joshuad11 and @tiagomota.
And a HUGE Thanks to @AnkerOfficial for a great 2018, it was my first year on the forum and I had a lot of fun, learned a ton, got some free stuff from the contests, amazing customer support and just an overall great and interesting experience checking out all your products and how you have really stepped up.

5 Likes

Hi @Ari,

Nice to meet you here! I hope to hear your more often!
I hope you have a pleasant experience in this community.:grin:

2 Likes

We will have more product to be released this year, so stay tuned!

2 Likes

We will randomly choose the winners, everyone has an equal opportunity to win!:grin:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday my friend, keep your great contributions this year!@Nhi

1 Like