Soundcore Model Zero+

features:

• Input 15V = 4A

• Battery capacity: 3350 mAh

• “fashion-led”

• Google voice assistant

• DOLBY AUDIO™ function

8 Likes

Exciting stuff… Should be releasing later this month! Next up on the list is the regular Model Zero, as well as Journey U, so expect to see those posted to the FCC soon.

2 Likes

Looks interesting, possibly another one I will want to add to the testing/own list :grin:

3 Likes

Nice post, thanks for share

1 Like

Nice…but I’m disappointed that it has such a small battery, and yes I’m aware that this is meant to be plugged in all the time. Which is a shame imo, but I get what they were going for.

2 Likes

Nice post, thanks for sharing :blush:

2 Likes

Looks great

Wonder what output it has?

2 Likes

I think something between 30 and 45 w.
One speaker have 15 w. Plus the 2 other small speaker. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

From the space, the battery could be installed 2 times. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is very interesting, thank you for sharing! Love seeing what is on the inside of things.

1 Like

It could be, but its not

I personally dont use Google assistant (Team Alexa) but it is nice to see Anker embracing both now.

I knew I’d seen this style before…

@amangons while it may look si.ilar they are not. The studio 5 is the same standard round speaker the studios have been up until generation 5 when they decided to add the carry handle. The zero is more a kettelbell shape like the weights people train with. The handle is in itself already integrated into the bulbous design.

Not to mention price, that Harmon Kardon Studio 5 cost damn near $500… that’s freaking insane for what you get

POC Network got their hands on one for an unboxing and review;

3 Likes