features:

• AUDIO jack
  • Status LEDs
  • Bluetooth 4.1
  • Input 5V 500mA
  • Micro USB charging Port
  • noise-canceling (via button on/off)
9 Likes

These look very cool, I have been waiting for an Anker to make a pair of over-the-ear headphones just like this.:ok_hand::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Just beat me to it :laughing:

2 Likes

Here’s a link to the FCC posting.

2 Likes

Just click on the FCC in my post, there is the link :wink:
maybe I should rename it to fcc link

3 Likes

Missed that sorry bud wasn’t trying to steal your thunder.

3 Likes

I would much prefer the buttons to be either flush or touch controlled. Otherwise looks good…well, except for the micro USB port :rage:

5 Likes

I second that :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The world does not love Micro USB anymore … Wonder when Anker and other electronic companies will understand.

2 Likes

How is this different than Space NC ? looks same

3 Likes

Idk, I’ve always preferred nose myself. No ben plez :upside_down_face:

Your link is for Space NC

Whoops, thanks. @pauldey 's FCC link is the correct one and I fixed mine.

2 Likes

Bluetooth 4.1 and no USB-C :sob:

5 Likes

I second motion this question. Would be nice to see a comparison chart

1 Like

While makers, make micro-usb by the bucket load,.of course they’ll be cheaper to make.

Tho, if they started to make USBC by the same quantities, turn they’d naturally drop in price n cost.too.

These look good. I missed out on the last ones that came out. When these release I plan on getting a set.

My suggestion is this…
If you plan to use NC very often then get these or Space NC
If you won’t use the NC feature then get Vortex
I have both and from pure sound quality perspective Vortex wins hands down.
These 2 have different Impedance and I’m not sure if that is the reason for slightly different sound signature with NC off.
Vortex is less comfortable than Space NC (won’t fit very big heads). Space NC will fit biggest of heads.

3 Likes

I have a pair of Bose QuietComfort headphones and have no need to upgrade, but whenever that time comes, I’m definitely interested in the Space NC’s.

With that being said, one thing Anker should consider is the leather parts of the headphones. With the Bose, it’s a common complaint that the leather starts to flake after light-moderate use. It’s a huge PIA, so Anker could win big points with consumers by figuring out a way to prevent this :wink:

2 Likes

Would think these are likely to drop soon on Amazon US / UK as they are included in the points stretch goal as part of the new SoundCore giveaway here;

3 Likes