New FCC Listing - Baby SoundCore Flare (Flare Mini)

New item on FCC, a baby version of the popular Flare :grin:

9 Likes

The Flare is a great speaker.

It could get smaller without the light organ perhaps.

Hope the same speakers & system are integrated.
The sound of the Flare is extraordinary.

2 Likes

Yep the Flare is great, both mine still get weekly if not daily use :slight_smile:

From the buttons on the diagram though, it looks like the light show is still going to be part of the baby versionā€¦

3 Likes

Yes in deed we have a baby flare, hope it sounds just as good as the original.

1 Like

Sweet, I love my flare! I wonder how much it will costā€¦

1 Like

Of course the light show is a feature for party enthusiasts.
As long the sound is as perfect as of the old version
a smaller Flare is a perfect addition of the speaker
model line.

These are my thoughts.
If the sound is not as good as the old version there is no need for such one.

1 Like

I like it, the flare was already good

Love to try one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some people may not want to spend as much money. Such as kids, who only have allowance, but still want nice anker products :grin:. It also may not have the lighshow. I never use the light show, so I wouldnā€™t mind a speaker that doesnt have it :man_shrugging:

OMG a baby Flare. Iā€™ve always wanted a Flare but didnā€™t want a big speaker. Iā€™m super excited to see the actual unit. Wooohoooo!!!

2 Likes

I love my Flare! Glad to see the lineup is expanding!

Look forward to testing these.

This looks like a great product, not just visually since itā€™s literally a baby flare :joy:. Would love to test/use one of these

Would love to get a review sample later.

1 Like

FWIW I also saw it at the ungodly hour but I thought ā€œyet another Soundcoreā€ and ignored it.

There are too many. They cease to be news. How much noise, as in speakers, does it become noise as in yet-another?

The flare is by no means a large speakerā€¦ itā€™s already ā€œflairlyā€ smallā€¦ :joy:

Interesting. Iā€™m finding tech / gadgets are getting smaller and cuter. Not sure how I feel about thisā€¦ lol

You missed on a great opportunity to say how its ā€œflarely smallā€

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what editing is for :joy: